70 - Promise

" how was school baby? " Jungmo asked as he get the youngers bag.

" It was really fun Dada, i help my classmates to do their assignments and then i also help them clean the room " Cheongmin said making Jungmo smiled.

" That's good to hear baby, let's go now inside the car? " The older asked and Cheongmin nodded his head and walk towards the car.

Cheongmin opened the door and immediately greeted his Papa.

" Hello Papa, how was your day? " The younger said making his Papa look at him.

" It was fine Young Man, how about you? " His Papa said.

" It's was really fun Papa, how about you Dada? " The younger asked the another older when he finally sit properly on the car next to him.

" It's was tearing but my day really went fine over all " His Dada said making the younger smiled sweetly knowing his both love ones day went really well.

" That's good to hear Papa and Dada, let's go home? I'm so tired " Cheongmin asked and the two older agreed to him.

" Let's go at grocery first we have no stock in the house. It is okay Baby? " Jungmo asked the younger and Cheongmin immediately agreed.

" Oh, i thought you're tired? " Minhee said making Cheongmin pouted.

" Papa you know grocery shopping was my favorite right? " The younger asked making Jungmo and Minhee giggles.

" I know Young man, I'm just joking " Minhee said as he drive again but this time going on the grocery.

___________________________

" Yah Kang Minhee don't get too much chocolates " Jungmo said but Minhee keeps putting different kinds of chocolates on their cart.

" Come on Bao, i will pay this one i promise " Minhee said as he still put some the others chocolates.

" I don't care about the bill but i care about your health mostly this kid right beside you " Jungmo said as he pointed the younger who are being in love with chocolates.

" Don't worry too much, Young man knows limit while eating sweets. Right Young Man? " Minhee asked and the younger nodded happily.

" Just make sure you both will not going to be sick because of this " Jungmo said as he walk to find the frozen foods.

" Don't forget the milks, Minhee " Jungmo said and Minhee nodded his head as a response.

The two get more chocolates then after that they both go on the ice cream center.

Making Jungmo face palm and just let the two enjoy buying those sweets.

" Can we also buy this? " Minhee asked the older and Jungmo only look at him.

" Bao pleaseeeee " Jungmo rolled his eyes before saying..

" Do i have a choice to say no? " The older said making the two laugh.

They both put the three ice cream before walking again to find some fruits and vegetables.

" Get me some mango and strawberry, i will make a smoothie tomorrow" Jungmo said and the two quickly went there and find the two fruits.

" Okay what else? " Cheongmin asked as he look up to his Dada.

" Find carrots, lettuce, eggplant, cucumber and then broccoli" Jungmo said and the younger quickly went to his Papa and tell the list for the vegetables.

Minutes later the two boys went back to the older with the vegetables.

" You tired baby? " Jungmo asked the younger who are now sitting on Minhee's shoes.

" A litte, Dada. But don't worry i still have energy" The younger said making Minhee giggled and pinch his cheeks until it turns red.

Jungmo glared at him making Cheongmin laugh.

" It's okay Dada, that's how Papa send love for me " Cheongmin said.

The grocery was now not crowded by people that's why the three of them can enjoy each other company mostly this to love birds.

Well keeping their relationship in Lowkey was not easy but in their situation you really will confused by their actions.

Just like what Serim said, they're really confused Because of this two. Giving mixed signals like acting lovers but later on will act like they are just close friends.

Anyways they are now finish to buy the groceries. They are now on their way home.

Cheongmin was really tired and fall asleep on his Dada's lap. Jungmo just let the younger and play with his hair.

" He was really tired but still manage to have that kind of energy earlier" Jungmo said.

" It was the Milk Chocolate side effects " Minhee said making Jungmo pinch him on the shoulder.

" I swear to God Kang Minhee, if this kid got sick because of that chocolates thingsy of the two of you, i will literally smack your head " Jungmo said making Minhee laugh.

" He will not Bao, don't worry that much. " Minhee said trying to calm down his boyfriend.

" Better make sure about it " Jungmo said before closing his eyes and let himself sleep too.

Hour flies. Finally home. Jungmo went directly on the room while Cheongmin is on his arms.

" Gosh this kid was really really tired" Jungmo whispered as he opened the door of the youngers room.

He lay down the younger on the bed and remove the shoes and socks from his feet.

After that he kissed the youngers forehead before going down to help his boyfriend.

" Minhee, go upstairs and take a shower " Jungmo said.

Minhee look at him and pouted again. Jungmo rolled his eyes before going on the kitchen stove and started to cook their dinner.

" Why are you not calling me by the nickname you made? " Minhee asked as he slip his both arms around the olders tiny waist.

" Because i wanted to. " The older said as he just cook and ignored his boyfriend's face.

" Are you still upset? I'm wearing it now " Minhee said as Jungmo looked on his boyfriends wrist.

He was wearing it now. The Bracelet, that has a lowkey word on the center.

" Don't ever forget about our bracelet, it's like a promise bracelet for me " Jungmo said.

" What kind of promise bracelet, hm? " The younger asked softly.

" It was a kind of promise for our relationship, it was all about us keeping our lowkey feelings inside us forever. "

_________________________
1017 words
Publish: 09/01/2022