76 - What?

" hyung? "

" What just happened? " Minhee asked Woobin.

" Serim hyung i think we better walk away here and let them talk. " Jungmo suggested and Serim agreed to it.

" Min, am i wrong? To fall in love to a two guy? " Woobin confessed to his cousin.

" What? A.. I mean "

" Nothing wrong hyung. But, I know from the start that Serim hyung is the only one for your heart. "

" What i wanted to say is, i know that your heart wants Serim hyung and your mind only wants Allen hyung. "

" What's the right? Your heart, since it's the one who tell you want your true feelings. "

" You have been crushing with Serim hyung for almost 12 years now. "

" See? Your heart only wants him. "

" Three lovers relationship can't work mostly the three of you are not familiar and good about your individuals feelings. "

" You love Serim hyung from your heart. But you love Allen hyung from your mind. "

" Can't decide? It's because you're still staying on the wrong way. "

" If you guys continue this mostly you, Allen hyung will just hurt times by times. "

" You guys know how much Allen hyung doesn't want to hurt anymore right? So as soon as possible please don't let him hurt again. "

" Do you understand me hyung? " Minhee asked and Woobin just nodded his head slowly.

" Hyung, i know it's hard to explain about your feelings. But soon as i help you, we all will know about your decision. "

" It's on you hyung. No pressure. " Minhee said as he gave the older a hug.

" Just don't choose to hurt Allen hyung. " Minhee whispered before breaking the hug.

_______________________

" WHAT? " They all said looking at Serim.

" Since when? " Wonjin asked.

" After the day Jungmo and Minhee confessed to us that they are already together" Serim replied.

_______________________

• || Flash Back.

12am, Midnight. The two of them are silent inside the car. Only them. None other.

" Seo? " The older one breaking the silence.

" Hmm? " The younger hummed as a response.

" Who it is? " Serim asked making Woobin confused.

" I know you already seeing someone now, it's okay if you don't wanted to tell " Serim said.

" Ah.. well i think this is the right time to say "

" It's actually two. I'm seeing two person now. "

" You and Allen hyung... But I'm not sure for Allen hyung. I just find him kind and supportive to me "

" Oh... Of course he will be so supportive to you. Beside on he is our friend he was also your suitor. "

Yes Allen is Woobin's suitor but since Woobin are not sure about him he still not saying yes.

Until now. Until now he already find Serim. The someone he was sure he really love.

" Are you.. sure to me? " Serim asked and Woobin nodded his head.

" Yeah.. but it's okay if you don't feel the same " Woobin said while smiling.

" I feel the same Seo. " The older said as he stopped the car in front of Woobin's house.

" I'm just scared that i might hurt Allen hyung if i also court you " Serim added.

" But are you ready for relationship? "

" Well... I'm ready but i still need to confirmed my feelings for Allen hyung. "

" Can you wait? " Woobin asked and Serim nodded his head.

" I always can " Serim said.

" Let's talk to him after Jungmo's graduation" Woobin said and Serim agreed.

" Go inside now, it's already late. Rest well, dream beautiful Seo. " Serim said.

" You too " Woobin said and opened the car door.

Waving goodbye before closing.

• || End of Flash Back.

_________________________

" Omg " Jungmo said before hitting the olders shoulder.

" Yah yah yah stop " Serim said. Jungmo stopped but looked at him in a serious way.

" Do you really just love Woobin? " Jungmo asked.

" Yeah... Just him.. " Serim said and Jungmo nodded his head.

" But how about my Allen Hyung? "

My Allen hyung.

We all know that Allen is really important to Jungmo, beside that the older is his professor the older is like his older brother.

It's also hard for Jungmo hearing and seeing Allen being hurt and confused about his feelings.

Yes. Jungmo also know that Allen is having a romantic feelings towards Woobin.

" I don't know.. I don't know Mogu " Serim said.

" Woobin is the one who will decide right? Since he's the one who love the both of you. " Woneun said.

" Whatever the decision is. Just don't hurt Allen hyung. " Jungmo said while smiling.

" Kuya Serim? " Cheongmin said and Serim kneel down.

" What is it? " Serim asked softly.

" Tell Kuya Woobin to not hurt Kuya Allen okay? Tell him yo choose what his heart really wanted. " Cheongmin said and Serim nodded his head.

" Don't worry young man, i won't hurt your Kuya Allen " someone said.

They all turned around and saw the two cousins. Minhee and Woobin.

" And also don't worry. I already choose Serim. The one that my heart wanted " Woobin said giving them a small smile.

Jungmo left a smile, knowing Woobin just make a good choice.

Knowing that Woobin really ment to be for Serim and not for Allen.

Woobin just choose what his heart really want and that's Serim.

All this time Allen's hard work to make Woobin fall for him didn't work.

On Allen, his happy.

He was still here. Listening to them.

It hurt him. Since day 1 he also know that there's a possibility that Woobin will end up to Serim.

But even Woobin choose Serim he still will stay as their best friend. Just like before.

He knows that he is destined to be alone forever in life.

Even it's hurt him, he still happy that Woobin really choose what his heart really want.

" Choose what your heart wanted, and not what your mind saying. "

_____________________
954 words
Publish: 09/20/2022