78 - What I Love

" See i told you i can't Win " Jungmo said making Minhee and Cheongmin laugh.

" Why do you keep not letting me win " Jungmo said as he smack Minhee's shoulder.

" Okay okay i will let you now " Minhee said and Jungmo seated next to him again and started to play.

Cheongmin just laugh at them knowing that his Dada was now getting annoyed.

Minutes of playing finally FINALLY Jungmo was able to win now.

" See i can " Jungmo said and the two just laugh because of him.

" Dada how many win do you have tonight? " Cheongmin asked.

" One, why? " Jungmo said.

" Mine is 4 and Papa is 6 " Cheongmin said making Minhee laugh.

" At least i still win " Jungmo said in annoyed voice making the two continue to laugh.

" Stop now " Jungmo said and the two surely stopped the laughing thing.

" Under " Jungmo said making the three of them laugh again.

" It's 11pm now time to sleep young man " Minhee said as he stand up and also help the younger to stand up.

" Okay then Goodnight Papa and Dada, have a sweet night! " The younger said before giving the two a hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

" Congratulations again Dada, I'm proud of you " Cheongmin said to his Dada while giving him the sweetest smile he have.

" Thank you baby, goodnight too " Jungmo said.

" Goodnight young man " Minhee said as he carry the younger and went directly to his room.

" Yah Papa i can walk by Myself" Cheongmin said but Minhee and Jungmo just giggled.

" Okay now go at your bed and sleep okay? " Jungmo said and the younger nodded his head.

Cheongmin closed the door and the two looked at each other.

" Let's go sleep now " Jungmo said as he hold the youngers hand leaving their son's room.

" Oops, before that wear this Bao. I have something for you " Minhee said as he put the blindfold on Jungmo's eyes.

" Another surprise again? " Jungmo asked and Minhee just give him a kiss on the cheek.

" Hold tight on my hand Bao " Minhee said and Jungmo hold the youngers hand tightly for support while walking towards their room.

" Okay open your eyes Bao " Minhee said as he removed the blindfold and Jungmo opened his eyes.

" Omg " Jungmo said before putting his hand on his mouth.

" Do you like it? " Minhee asked.

" It's too many Min! I love it Vida super. " Jungmo said before hugging his boyfriend.

" Let's wear it to you, shall we? " Minhee asked and the older nodded his head.

Minhee seated on the bed and let the older seat on his lap.

Minhee then wear the sunflower necklace on Jungmo's neck. Next the Dandelions ring.

Next the promise ring.