Epilogue - Another Day of Sun

—————————

Somewhere after the end of Chapter 6

—————————

No time was present to explain anything while I lay with my hands behind my back above the trunk of a car in the middle of a terrific traffic jam. I quietly say:

Gray: When they let you down...

You'd call me insane, but soon it's revealed everyone's out of their cars in this morning rush hour. Why?

Gray: The morning rolls a-round!

To perform a musical number of course!

Everyone: It's another day of sun~!

People hummed and vocalised along to the music -- then started singing and dancing. Not just any ordinary people, but the friends and acquaintances I've met throughout my journey. It was weird, but a blissful feeling hit me when I saw the DA and Lycoris dance like Jerome Robbins.

Fuki was there, Mizuki was there, Mika breaking a leg was there, Kurumi ambitiously playing with a soundboard was there, hell, even Kusunoki was there. Don't even get me started on the Lycoris agents with bicycles, skateboards, and hula hoops. They all wore plain coloured shirts. It was a Just Dance fiesta.

Everyone: The morning's just begun, and it's another day of sun!

I stood in front of numerous vehicles with my friends grooving above them

I stood in front of numerous vehicles with my friends grooving above them. In sync, everyone happily moved to the vibes of a pleasant morning.

It felt unbelievable but everything was finally okay. Look at everyone! Like, they're so happy!

Eventually, everyone went down from their cars' roofs. Soon, the tunes had dramatically stopped when they entered the vehicles after chanting one last time:

Everyone: It's another day of SUN!

???: Gray.

Huh? I heard someone call me, but as I turn to different directions, no one was there.