Chapter 1 - Lethal Force

Roboto: Do you think you can contain him?

Majima: I know what I'm doing.

—————————

(Somewhere between Episode 5 and 6)
Goon 1's Viewpoint, Morning in a warehouse

—————————

We just finished loading another truck with the good stuff. Now that we're on break, me and my boys sat down to play poker on a small table in our building.

Goon 2: One game?

Goon 3: Yeah. Let's do it!

As one of us unpacked the cards, the rest of us paid attention to the news on TV. A story about the beating of an underground criminal appeared on the headline. Brutal.

The perp was.. wait..

Is that the boss?! Is he dead?!

Goon 1: What the hell?! Court, Dewey, do you see this sh-

I was interrupted as the lights and electricity go out, followed by pistol shots, knives being swung, and frighteningly loud sounds of attacks and winces.

Only one light was restored right after. The sun spots from the few small windows weren't helping. My two mates were on the floor, probably dead. I was shaking, but drew my rifle and exclaimed:

Goon 1: Who's there?! S.. Sh-show yourself!

???: Okay.

The voice became from behind me, so I quickly turned and started firing my rifle for a while.

But before I could empty the mag, I felt a hand that grabbed my gun, stopped me from firing, and another hit me by surprise. A dark figure eventually emerged, but I couldn't make it out as I was stunned by a kick to the face and fell to the floor face first. I turned to see the figure revealed. A young man in a dark tracksuit with red stripes on the shoulders, with plain brown hair, black leggings and grey sneakers. He had some accessories too; a small tool belt holding a customised knife, a few smoke bombs and flashbangs, and a silenced pistol he brought out and pointed to me.

Goon 1: Did you... take them out by... yourself?

Young man: Impressed?

Goon 1: Y-yeah... heh. Not bad, kid.

Young man: I'm near 20 years old damn you.

Outsiders: Hey! Serra!

A dozen of Blue-Greeners showed up. I assume they were his friends, and that Serra was the name of the tracksuit guy.

Serra: What the hell took you guys so long?

Blue-Greener: You were on the roofs, doing parkour and taking the fast and scenic route. We couldn't catch up to you!

Serra: You were in a van for crying out loud. Eh, forget it. This halfwit and other two were the only ones guarding the place.

Goon 1: Actually... not really.

Serra: Huh?

—————————

Serra's Viewpoint

—————————

Goon: Actually... not really.

Serra: Huh?

A few more men on my left revealed a hidden bigger part of the warehouse with a handful of upset goons. Before I pistol whipped the one on the ground, the Blue-Greeners and I swiftly took cover.