Dimensional Arc FINALE (22) Team (Fortress) Work Makes The Dream Work

Start from the beginning

C.America: Weird place for Joker and Red Skull to travel.

Batman: Would be the first time in Joker's case.

Suddenly the duo hear a voice as someone was walking towards.

???: About fucking time y'all showed up, I been trying to call y'all so many t-

The figure stops when he sees Captain America and Batman and he appeared confused.

???: Yo? What's the hell is this? Like I get it's October but did have to start with the Costumes already

???: Yo? What's the hell is this? Like I get it's October but did have to start with the Costumes already. Especially this crazy.

Batman: What you on about?

???: Hey hey hey. Look don't get me wrong, those an amazing Batman and Captain America outfits. But your already ruining them. Especially in this kind of environment.

C.America: Listen Mr......

Jeremy: I'm The Scout of Mann Co. but close friends and family call me Jeremy.

C.America: Alright Mr.Scout. We are the real deal, and if you could show where The Joker and Red Skull.

The Scout just laughs at the two, obviously not believing them.

Jeremy: Ya. And I'm gonna shoot wings out my ass and fly away. Like seriously do really expect to believe that?

Suddenly a voice is heard.

???: Incoming!

That is when someone big starts rushing by them.

The big guy rushing on to the battlefield and a war is breaking out

The big guy rushing on to the battlefield and a war is breaking out. Between some goons with from Joker and Hydra.

Batman: What is happening?

Jeremy: So long story short. Two jackasses came through a portal with their own goon and kicked us out of our own base.

C.America: Sounds like Red Skull and Joker alright.

Jeremy: Wait so you know those guys.

Batman: Yes. We have mean tracking them for a while now. They teleported some of our allies to other dimensions.