"And that's Atharva," Agastya points out.

Atharva smiles at me, the dimple on his left cheek deepening more. His bright commanding eyes, peppered with those dark lashes make them look elegant and sophisticated. He makes brown look beautiful.

A frown replaces my smile when he makes some hand signs at me.

"He's saying he's happy to meet you in a more friendly setting." Arjun says on his behalf.

Realisation dawns on me.

"Can he hear me?" I ask Arjun who nods his head. I look back at Atharva. "Same here." I tell him.

He smiles and nods back at me.

His looks tops Rohit's.

"Alright, let's go." Agastya grabs my arm and whips me to the other side. I glare at him angrily, rubbing the spot where he tightly held before my gaze return to Atharva. His eyes are already on me. I fluster and look down at my feet.

Why are men here so fucking beautiful?

"I'll see you guys later," Agastya says to them in a clipped tone before holding my hand and practically dragging me from there. I click my tongue in disapproval of his rough actions. "You'll stay away from Atharva," he looks over his shoulder to warn me.

"Why? Is he a bad news?"

"No," Agastya grunts. "He's seventeen. He's older than you."

"By only a year. In fact, not even one. I'll be turning seventeen next month." I reveal happily.

Agastya stops and so does the twins. I stare at them innocently. "Taranya, please don't make this difficult for me. Boys are a no."

"Okay, boys," I take a step back, a playful smile coming over my lips.

"Taranya!" He snaps.

"Okay, fine! I'll stay away from him." I say disgruntled.

He looks into my eyes for a few seconds then shakes his head at the twins. "She's stubborn. Make sure she stays away from Atharva."

I clasp my hands on my back, hearing him decide for me while I'm standing right in front of him. Seriously, what's up with these guys? They go around playing with the girls' skirts but if I look at boys with interest, I'm suddenly worse than a rebel. Such hypocrites!

"Don't worry, Bhai. It's Atharva. He will never break the code. Friend's sister is out of bounds." Ayush calms him down.

"Exactly. And even if they want to, it's not that they can hold a proper conversation with each other." Arush snorts.

"Hey, that's rude." I chide. "And love speaks no language." I add with a nonchalant shrug.

"Look here short stuff," Agastya turns around to pin me with his eyes, they hold a warning sign that has me swallowing audibly. "If I ever find you fraternising with a boy, I swear you'll hate the consequences of your actions. We don't want the repeat of Tarun, do we?"

My heart plummets at Tarun's mention.

"I hate you," I sniffle.

His eyes soften but he doesn't offer any words of comfort. "Take her to the student section and collect her ID card from there. It's her first day so don't leave her alone unless it's to use the washroom." He commands the twins before walking off briskly.

I sigh aloud, the mention of Tarun depleting my mood to a greater depths.

"C'mon, we've less than fifteen minutes before the first bell." Ayush grabs my hand in his.