Chapter 392 Black Crow Exposed

Start from the beginning

    After seeing Lin Mengrong, Gu Kaizhi went to see Gu Tan and reported Lin Mengrong's discovery.

    Gu Tan raised his eyes, looked at Gu Kaizhi, and said, "Did Lin Mengrong foresee the temple and the Heavenly Fortune Crow?"

    Gu Kaizhi nodded and said, "Yes."

    "Any more details? For example, which A shrine." Yuxi reader

    Gu Kaizhi shook his head and said, "There are too many sub-shrines in the shrine, and she can't be sure."

    Gu Tan shook his head and said: "In this way, the value of this news is It’s not that big.” If you can determine which temple it is, you can also lay a trap and wait for it.

    "Before, did Lin Mengrong have any hunch when Chu Ye attacked the space stone?" Gu Tan asked.

    Gu Kaizhi shook his head and said: "I don't seem to feel anything."

    "It seems that the gap in cultivation is too big." Gu Tan paused, and then said: "Lin Mengrong can foresee the fate of the crow, maybe it is because According to the destiny, that Heavenly Fortune Crow should have been her soul pet."

    The Gu family has already investigated Lin Mengrong's life clearly. Lin Mengrong once gave up the Heavenly Fortune Crow and chose the matter of the fairy bird, which is naturally within the scope of the Gu family's investigation.

    From Gu Tan's point of view, Lin Mengrong abandoned the crow and chose Mingxianniao, which was tantamount to picking up sesame seeds and losing watermelon.

    Lin Mengrong is the daughter of destiny, and some resources should have been cut off by Chu Ye, but Tianyunya gave up on her own.

    Gu Kaizhi narrowed his eyes and said, "Lin Mengrong's Seed of Destiny."

    Gu Tan said lightly, "Let's put it in her body first, before the harvest time."

    Gu Kaizhi pointed Nodding his head, he said, "I understand."

    ...

    Xiao Bai took the black crow to various temples, absorbing the power of faith.

    The power of faith cannot be seen or touched. In fact, there are only a few high-level leaders who can deeply control the power of faith in the temple.

    Although the priests in various places have some understanding of the power of faith, they only know a little about it.

    The black crow is more restrained, absorbing the power of faith basically sucks half and leaves half, so that the people in the temple have no awareness, and the black crow can also make a fortune in silence.

    In just seven days, Xiaobai took the black crow to hundreds of temples, absorbing a lot of power of faith, and the black crow faintly reached the edge of advanced.

    "Presumptuous." The

    black crow flew out of the temple in a panic, followed by several priests in gorgeous robes.     The black crow

    looked at the person behind him, and said cursingly, "It's just a bit of luck from you guys. What are you doing so excited about?

    "     Recently, Wuwu has touched the bottleneck of the emperor's rank, so when he was absorbing the power of faith, he accidentally lost control. He absorbed too much faith and shattered a statue in the temple.

    The statues were all shattered, and no matter how slow the priests of the temple were, they knew it was wrong.

    The black crow was circling in the sky, and seeing that he was exposed, he simply took a lot of luck.