Chapter 388 Trade fair.

Start from the beginning

    The main trading venue of Tianxian Island, the Zhaixing Building, is almost finished.

    Tang Tianzong, Xue Yang and others were temporarily pulled over by Gong Chen to the town.

    "Lituguo, Linglong Tianzhi, heather grass... Gong Chen really made a lot of money for this transaction!" Song Jia, the elder of the Shanghai Alliance, said sourly.

    Of the three major forces in the Tianhai Sea, the Business Sea Alliance is the best at doing business, and the alliance will regularly hold some large-scale trade fairs, attracting many soul pet masters to come and trade.

    In fact, according to the original plan, the Business Alliance will hold a large-scale trade fair in half a year.

    However, seeing the exhibition area arranged by Gong Chen, Song Jia suddenly stopped thinking about holding a large-scale trade fair.

    The finale treasures possessed by their Business Sea Alliance can only be regarded as ordinary things in this fair arranged by Gong Chen. With Gong Chen’s fair in front, their Business Sea Alliance will hold another fair. disgrace it.

    Luo Feng said in a strange way: "Young Master Chu, you have come up with so many resources to hold an auction."

    You must know that although Chu Ye is the soul emperor, he is only a new soul emperor. Logically speaking, his net worth should not be too rich. However, Chu Ye is completely different. The things in this trade fair far exceed their Tianhai Academy for many years. accumulation.

    Luo Feng sighed to himself, the Soul Emperor is the Soul Emperor! In the end is different.

    Song Jia and Luo Feng were wandering around the exhibition area, both of them were feeling a little heavy.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen have gone too far, and the three major forces in the Tianhai Sea, the Sea Dragon Palace, the Shanghai Alliance, and the Tianhai Academy, have long since become history.

    Today, the force headed by Chu Ye is the dominant one, and the Insect Valley, the Wood Clan, and the Five Elements Clan all rely on it. If it wasn't for Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen's unintentional power, the Tianhai Sea area would already be the same thing between the two of them.

    The Sea Dragon Palace is also more embarrassing now. The Gong Xiao has become independent, and the Sea Dragon Palace seems to have a split.

    Song Jia and Luo Feng were chatting, and there was a commotion outside.

    "Chu Shao and Lin Shao came back and brought back a two-headed Yin-Yang crocodile."

    "Is it the crocodile from Crocodile Island? It is said that the crocodile has two heads, one head can release lightning, and the other head can release lightning. Venom, it's very difficult to deal with!"

    "What is this, isn't that king-rank ninth-order dragon shark in Wuyahai not difficult to deal with? Isn't that ghost Jiao in Tiger Leaping Gorge not? Lin Shao also stopped cooking."

    "That's right, Chu Shao and Lin Shao probably hunted and killed dozens of sea beasts of the late king rank during this period of time."

    "I'm afraid it won't stop."

    "..."

    Song Jia Hearing the discussion of several monks, his face changed slightly, "The double-headed yin-yang crocodile, I didn't expect to die." The

    double-headed yin-yang crocodile king rank ninth-order cultivation base occupies a Thunder Spirit Vein on Crocodile Island, which is very difficult to deal with.