Chapter 346 News from the Soul Emperor

Start from the beginning

    "Young Master Chu underestimates the fighting spirit of our Tianhai Sea cultivator. As long as Young Master Chu raises his arms, I believe many people will be willing to go through fire and water for you, Young Master Chu." Gong Chen said.

    Chu Ye said with some surprise: "Young Master Gong is too flattering on me. Am I that powerful?"

    Gong Chen nodded and said, "Of course, Young Master Chu must not underestimate his influence, soul pet master. To improve your strength, you always have to take some risks, and the monks in the Tianhai Sea are definitely not people who are greedy for life and fear of death."

    ...

    Gong Chen came for a while and then left.

    "What do you mean by Gong Chen?" Chu Ye looked at Lin Chuwen and asked.

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Elder Gong Xiao probably intends to fight that Soul Emperor, but he should need us to convene more people to increase the success rate."

    Gong Xiao Shouyuan is approaching, it is estimated that I wanted to give it a try and see if I could find the opportunity to advance to the Soul King from that Soul King.

    If they were the only ones with Gong Xiao, the odds of winning would not be great.

    With a few more helpers, there is still some chance. If there are more people, even if you can't win, it won't be too ugly to lose.

    Gu Xiong was seriously injured during the teleportation before, and the ghost under his command was sacrificed in blood again. This guy just had another fight with the ghost car, which is a good opportunity!

    Chu Ye thought for a while and said, "Gong Chen's idea, it's okay to try it."

    They all killed Gu Zhuori, the Soul Emperor will find them sooner or later, if they can get a few helpers, then they will The pressure will be much less.

    "The soul emperor is not as powerful as the soul king, and the soul pet master at the early stage of the king rank is probably not very useful." Lin Chuwen shook his head and said.

    Chu Ye nodded, and said, "I understand!" This time, he was going to help out, and the latter stage of the Soul King was the main one.

    ...

    Chu Ye used jade slips to send messages to several familiar soul kings, and the replies he received surprised Chu Ye. Many soul pet masters were very positive.

    "Gong Xiao is willing to help. He hopes to obtain the crystal nucleus of an emperor-level soul pet to help Canglong attack the imperial realm."

    "The Sun Tribe is willing to help. They need to sacrifice some of the luck generated by the emperor-level monster to enhance the tribe's luck." The Sun Tribe seems to have spent a lot of clan luck to promote the growth of the sun fruit tree. With the shade of the sun fruit tree, the strength of the people in the Sun tribe is not slow. Peeping, the Sun Tribe is in urgent need of supplementing their clan luck.

    "Murong Qianshan and his wife He Jinyue are also willing to help. They want 30% of that Soul Emperor's net worth."

    No one knows how much the foreign soul emperor has. Maybe the other party has brought a lot of genius treasures, or maybe he has nothing. This should be a gamble.

    Murong Qianshan was the eighth-rank king, and He Jinyue was the eighth-rank king. The strength of the two was not low, and 30% was not too much.

    Murong Qianshan and He Jinyue are not too old, both of them are expected to advance to the imperial rank. There are not many resources suitable for the advanced imperial rank in the Tianhai Sea, so the two of them are probably looking for an opportunity in Gu Xiong.