4

Back to that day when jk and Iseul went to the hospital.....

That was a complicated case the kid was 6 year old and he had a seizure episode due to Anemia. After controlling everything there I was quite tired and by evening I came back to my chamber. While checking my phone to my shock I saw it says 50 missed calls. I was shocked but not as much as I got shocked when I saw the name.  It's my mom!!!!!! I started to panic. Many bad thoughts came to my mind. I thought some thief got inside our house or maybe dad is sick again. I immediately called her back.

OTP
Yn: Mom!!! What happened? Are you guys okay? Is dad okay? Did you guys catch the thief?

Mrs.Hwang: What thief are you talking about? And we're fine don't panic it's all okay here.

Yn: Why 50 missed calls then? Do you know how much I freaked out? I was at duty!

Mrs.Hwang: I understand my daughter is busy. So listen on Friday you're going to a blind date in xoxo restaurant. I know you like this kinda place so we fixed it there. And I'm not hearing no.

Yn: But mom-

Mr.Hwang: No but. You'll listen to us this time.

Yn: dad~

Mr.Hwang: No dad. Your cousin Yeji! Much younger than you! Got married and you? I thought my daughter was the girl whom others get compared to now people are talking on our back.

Yn: Fine~

Mrs. Hwang: Don't wear your colorless widow type dress. Wear something beautiful.

Yn: Bye

These people keep disrespecting me and my color choice first that Iseul girl called me Auntie and now my own mom betrayed me saying I looked like a widow😑

Back to present

Jungkook: I've been late myself and now this girl is being even more late? Does she know I'm confessing to yn today or something so she wanna destroy my day?

Yn: XOXO...... There you go. Let's park the here....... done.

Jungkook: Hello mom! So how am I supposed to know her?

Mrs. Jeon: Ohh yeah ask the waiter for Mrs.Hwang's reservation and they'll tell you.

Jungkook: Ok bye then. Excuse me. Blah blah blah....

Jungkook POV_

I came here and saw a girl sitting. So I was the one who's late😁 and dumb . Okay so Jeon jaykay let's go.....

Yn POV_
I was drinking coffee that I order a few min ago and a man approached me

Jungkook: Excuse me! Are Mrs. Hwang's daughter?

I said yes and turned around and almost blurted all the coffee out of my mouth.

Yn: I'm sorry. So sorry.

Jungkook POV_

Why does she have to say sorry everytime we meet?

Jk: No it's fine.

Yn: So you're that son of Mrs. Jeon.
No wonder mom said he's tall and handsome and a nice guy in text. *talking with herself*

Jk: sorry?

Yn: Oh take a seat please....

Jk: Never knew you were my date.

Yn: Same here.

Jk: You look mesmerising.

Yn: *cheek tinted* ahy. You look handsome too.

Jungkook: *Full on blush no way he can hide that he's highschool crush said that to him*

Yn: So......

Jungkook: Umm I like you. I mean-
I don't like you- no i like you. Aish.  Didn't prepare to meet you here.

Yn:.........

Jungkook: I wanted to confess to you today. May asked me to consider it and I gave it a thought. Actually I long had a crush on you when we were in highschool. But I was too shy to confess and didn't want to date back then as I was focusing on my career. But now it's all fixed and Iseul likes you too. So I think we can think about it?

Yn: I- the thing is I don't want to take Iseul's mother's place in the family. I never thought of doing something like that I mean replacing someone. I  like you too but I can't bare to take away someone else's man although she isn't here among us anymore.

Jungkook: Ahhhh no you misunderstood.

Yn: Sorry? That wasn't a that kind of confession? Sorry I struggle with understanding and paying full attention sometimes.

Jungkook: it's not like that. Iseul is not my daughter. She's my niece. My brother- *sigh* she's my brother's daughter. When she was 2 year old my sister-in-law and hyung went to Sichuan. And there they had a car accident. Luckily they left Iseul with us at home. As my parents are too old to take care of Iseul I had to take the initiative.

Yn: I'm sorry....

Jungkook: it's fine you had the right to know. So...

Yn: As I said earlier I like you too. Umm since highschool but we were too young to date at that time so I never approached you.

Jungkook: I actually don't want to wait......

Yn: It's totally fine. I understand what you're trying to say. And from my side it's alright.

Jungkook almost jumped from his seat squealing while yn just chuckled.

Jungkook: I'll tell me then😁

Yn: lemme do that too. My mom was eager to hear this.

After a bit of chatting finally left there.

Jungkook: Let me drive you.

Yn: I brought my car actually.

Jungkook: I'll call my secretary to take it to your place.

Yn: Okay bunny

Jungkook: eo?

Yn: Is it fine? I'm sorry

Jungkook: Completely you still remember.

Yn: Yes I do. It was your code name in that theatre play😊

Jungkook: You have a sharp memory.

And like this with random talks they reached yn's home.

Yn: wanna come inside?

Jungkook: I'd love to.

Jungkook: So you like neutral colors?

Yn: I sure do isn't it obvious?

Jungkook: It is.

After talking for a while in yn's apartment and tasting her fav snacks Jungkook took his leave while smiling like and idiot. Yn did the same too she even saw him off downstairs.