2

Jungkook: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ISEUL? WHO TAUGHT YOU SUCH THINGS? *shouts*

Yn: JEON JUNGKOOK! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO TALK WITH KIDS? WHAT'S WITH THAT VOICE OF YOURS? AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WHO TAUGHT HER WHAT? DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER? DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT SHE OFTEN GETS INJURED AND COMES TO HOSPITAL? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONELY SHE FEELS WHEN YOU PROBABLY ARE BUSY WITH THOSE SIDE CHICKS OF YOURS?

Jungkook: Enough Ms. Hwang Yn you assumed alot about my personal life without even knowing me. Iseul was hurt 5 times and that's because I was out of Seoul because I was working hard to shift our company here so Iseul will have a bright future because Busan our hometown doesn't have the facilities of the Capital. If I was here Iseul would never be hurt nor would she go to your hospital. And I'm sorry Iseul for shouting at you but you're still too young to say such stuff.

Yn: I'm sorry too. I guess I'll get going. *I'm embarassed to death for assuming things about him and shouting on the first day we meet at his home*

Jungkook: No it's fine. Iseul invited you for dinner go after having dinner and I'm sorry too for making people think I don't take care of Iseul. I guess after all I'm a bad single dad.

Saying this with a low tone Jungkook left the living room

Yn pov
Oh shit! I fucked up I shouldn't have said such things to him or even assume things about him like a Karen

Yn: I'm sorry Iseul

Iseul: I ruined everything. I'm so sorry.

Yn: No my dear. It's okay but you shouldn't have said this your dada got embarassed infront of me so he shouted.

Iseul pov_
Doesn't matter you guys I'll make you guys fall for each other😏

Yn then goes to look for Jungkook and May just sat their seeing the two new met strangers acting like whole couples. She understood the fact that kids have sensing power.

JUNGKOOK POV_
Maybe I'm actually a bad dada. Even others can see it that I don't have time for Iseul. But it's not like that after hyung's death I had to take the responsibilities of Iseul. And she's growing up now so I have to make enough money that she won't have to live a life that me and hyung lived before both our parents started this company. I want Iseul to go to the best school, highschool, university in Seoul. So I have to work hard. But after all maybe I should have given her more time.

Yn: umm Mr.Jeon

Yn called me from behind

Jungkook: Y-yes! *stupid! Don't stutter infront of her dumbass!*

Yn chuckles mentally_

Yn: I'm sorry for assuming things about you. You're not a bad dad rather you take good care of your daughter. But you know she's always alone and she comes to hospital with her Nanny at first I shrugged these thoughts but the nurses kept talking about these things and I couldn't control myself from being concerned about her. I know I'm wrong for doing so. I judged you wrong once again I'm sorry.

Jungkook: No it's fine. It's really fine. You don't have to keep saying sorry. I'm sorry actually to talk loudly with your patient.

 I'm sorry actually to talk loudly with your patient

Yn: chuckles. Yeah I'm very protective towards my patients. *smile*. Btw how did you know my name?

Jungkook: *dumb girl! I was pestering you entire highschool year that even the seniors i.e. Jimin, Namjoon and other hyungs started to tease me with you and I thought the entire school shipped us??*

Yn: Mr. Jeon!

Jungkook: Aa aaa yes! You're my daughter's doctor of course I know you.

Yn: Oh I see. *I guess he forgot me then lol even I didn't recognise him for a while*

Jungkook: let's go play what Iseul wanted to play

Yn: yeah let's go

Jungkook and yn got inside the apartment but to their surprise Iseul and May were nowhere to be seen.

Jungkook: This is a regular thing we do such things very often Iseul hides whenever I go to washroom or kitchen and May has to follow her too you know who can handle Iseul.

Yn: haha yes. So it's hide and seek then!

Jungkook: Yes

Yn: I played this game a lot.

Jungkook: same here. Let's go find them.

Finally yn found Iseul inside a kitchen cabinet.

Yn: Found ya!

Iseul: ahhh auntie you're so good!! But now look for May unnie

Yn POV_
Even May is unnie and she's a few years older than me why am I auntie. Since my childhood this happened😭 am I that old looking😫

By yn's face Iseul understood that Yn was sulking over so she continued with her act.