chapter 288 change of luck.

Start from the beginning

    It is difficult for an honest official to break up housework, and Gong Chen is a little unsure of the relationship between the two, so he can only come to ask.

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Really?"

    Woo said that he had a problem with his luck, could it be because of Lin Mengrong?

    When the cannon fodder sees the protagonist, he will never die!

    Back then, when Chu Ye heard that Lin Mengrong had left home, he had an extravagant hope that he would not meet again in the future. It really was an extravagant hope!

    Chu Ye looked at the black crow and secretly said: The black crow said he had a problem with his luck, could it be that the problem lies here.

    Gong Chen said with some embarrassment: "Lin Mengrong and Mu Lingtian seem to want to come over through the teleportation array."

    The teleportation formation of Tianxian Island and Liangjiecheng is now jointly controlled by the Hailong Palace Gongxiao faction and the Liangjiecheng Sikongming faction, and there are strict restrictions on the circulation of personnel.

    Lin Mengrong found Sikong Ming a few days ago and said that he was coming to visit Lin Chuwen, but Sikongming couldn't make the decision, so he reported it.

    Chu Ye squinted his eyes and said, "Is that so! Can you stop it?"

    Gong Chen said with some embarrassment: "Yes, yes, but we need to send more people."

    Lin Mengrong is the soul king, and he seems to be A Taoist companion named Mu Lingtian was also the Soul King.

    If the two Soul King powerhouses wanted to force their way, it would be a little troublesome. Not only that, it was said that the power that Lin Mengrong and the two were in had a Soul King powerhouse behind them.

    If two people insist on coming over, he has been blocking it, which doesn't seem to be very good.

    Gong Chen secretly said: The Lin family in Yunzhou is amazing! Such a small family in such a small place has two soul kings, and the Taoist companions of the two soul kings are both soul kings. This family is amazing... It is said that there have always been rumors from the Two Realms City that the Lin family has Secrets, maybe there are secrets.

    Chu Ye narrowed his eyes and said, "Is she the Soul King?"

    Chu Ye secretly said: As expected of the heroine! Although there is no jade pendant space, it is still advanced to the Soul King.

    "Do you know the rank of the Soul King?"

    Gong Chen immediately said, "It should be the new Soul King."

    Chu Ye nodded, and said, "I see." If it was the new Soul King, don't worry too much. Now holding four king beasts, it is not comparable to a new soul king, but still, be careful.

    "If you can't stop it, you don't need to stop it." Chu Ye said.

    This heroine seems to be very persistent, and if she doesn't let her come, I'm afraid it won't work.

    According to the original, the male and female protagonists also stayed in Tianhai for a while, and now the two seem to think about it again. To a certain extent, they overlap with the original again.

    Gong Chen took a deep breath and said, "Pharmacist Lin, I heard that Lin Mengrong is also a pharmacist on the ground level."

    Lin Chuwen frowned and said, "Really?"