I stare at my designer filled closet, wonder how I have so many designers? Well my parents are rich, not Dangote or Bill Gates rich wealthy but normal rich. I mean if you convert their net worth to the Nigerian standard amount then you'll understand. My parents runs a real estate company in London. When I moved down mom practically shipped all my belongings to Nigeria, in her words at least I'll look nice and not like a homeless destitute. Roll my eyes.

What to wear? I pull out a nude armless dress-nah too thirsty, Michael impatient ugly ass said casual but look good. I replace the dress to drag out a baggy Michael Chiefs basketball sweatshirt, I carefully pull the shirt over my head because of my curls. Next I slide white Gucci socks on both feet, cleaned a black LV two buckle slide on. Then a Celine white oval shade over my eyes.

Sure that the lights were turned off, front and back door duly shut I exit the apartment building. I dump the black LV backpack stashed with water,power bank,charger on the passenger seat. I ignite the engine with a grr sound the car roared to life.

Cruising along Lekki axis I made my way to Michael house, he stayed in the upstate Lekki phase two while I live at phase one, his house was about thirty minutes drive on a no traffic day with traffic forty to an hour.

Traffic!

The first thing I hate about Nigeria! No matter the time you leave your house you're bound to be stuck in traffic, if not minutes then for hours.

With u-turn I drove into the gated estate, identical house lined the tiled street with similar flowers in front.

No creativity!

The second thing I hated about Nigeria! All the houses looked the same! Imagine you're driving home drunk then you pull up to someone's else house thinking it's yours! Smh!

I'm outside

I sent the text to Michael, I adjusted my curls and applied more gloss on my lips. Michael knocks against the glass almost giving me an heart attack.

I roll my eyes and unlocked the car door, I grab my backpack the same time I jumped out. "You scared me!"

Michael threw his arms around me almost crushing me, "I miss you sister!" I smile at Michael the only person who had my back aside our parents.

"I miss you too donkey now release me before I bite your neck!!"

"Empty threats!" Michael say but he released me immediately. With full hair, dimpled smile, pink lips, 5'9 height with slightly chubby weight Michael was strikingly handsome! I dont tell him that though he's ugly to me. Michael who went by his stage name London is a Grammy nominated Nigeria Dj and producer, well sort after by high rated musicians and mostly girls. "You look_" he tilt his head_ "good?"

"Bah! Liar! I look amazing! And besides you know u look cute too!" Standing 5'4 i was the perfect definition of slim thick! Curly hair, light skinned, pouty lips, long lashes and ringed pointy nose I was too cute for my own good. Just wait till he starts introducing me as his cute sister.

Michael roll his eyes, "you're too vain Zara, remember it's all vanity?!"

"Thank you pastor Michael!"

We burst into laughter. One thing about us we were going to joke about everything and nothing. Michael was older than me with two years but we acted like twins even when we were kids.

"Whatever Zara" he roll his eyes I rolled mine back fast, "let's go inside yeah?"

He grab my hand and led me into his house, Michael opens the door and usher me in.