Chapter 252 Invitation to Battle

Start from the beginning

    "Hundred Fruit Elixir." Hundred Fruit Elixir is a potion refined from a variety of spiritual fruits. There are a variety of materials to choose from. Most of the refined potions are sweet and sour, which are very delicious.

    Princess Bai liked to refine this medicine for Cuiyu as food.

    Lin Chuwen received Princess Bai's memory and found that Princess Bai was very impressed with this medicine.

    Lin Chuwen guessed that Princess Bai must have felt the miserable state of Cuiyu's thin and scrawny bones, and wanted to make a few more hundred fruit potions for her, but unfortunately...

    Lin Chuwen turned his head, looked at Chu Ye, and said, "Cuiyu How's Feather?"

    "The mood is still a little low, some are not very caring, and they are very wary, but Cuiyu and Xiaoyin have been getting along well recently." What Chu Ye prepared for Cuiyu, Cuiyu didn't like to eat very much, but small Silver and Cuiyu are good.

    Xiaoyin gave Cuiyu a lot of royal jelly to eat. Chu Ye didn't like to eat what Chu Ye gave, but Xiaoyin was willing to eat it.

    Xiaoyin gave Cuiyu royal jelly the king-level royal jelly, a nourishing holy product, and Cuiyu was willing to eat it, but Chu Ye didn't have to worry that the Muxian bird would get thinner and thinner.

    Lin Chuwen took a few potions, handed them to Chu Ye, and said, "Send these potions to Cuiyu."

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "It smells good."

    Lin Chuwen smiled . He smiled and said, "I hope it will like it."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "I should like it. If he doesn't like it, let me eat it, it won't be wasted."

    Lin Chuwen smiled . , said: "Also."

    Chu Ye found Cuiyu in the flower forest. Cuiyu flapped his wings, and a strong spiritual energy overflowed from his body and flowed into several silver-winged bees. The bee absorbed the spiritual energy overflowing from Mu Xianniao, and his strength seemed to have improved a lot.

    Chu Ye frowned, Mu Xianniao had the spiritual power to purify the vitality, and the vitality that overflowed from its body was very strong. It had little effect on the king-level soul beast like Xiaoyin, but it did not help the silver-winged bee of the scholar-level to advance. There are no small benefits.

    Often bathed in the vitality purified by Muxianniao, the bee colony should be able to quickly give birth to many silver-winged bees of the ninth rank.

    Chu Ye glanced at Xiaoyin and said, "How can you let Cuiyu release his vitality, he has to cultivate for a while."

    Chu Ye also thought about using Cuiyu's ability, but Cuiyu was seriously injured, and Chu Ye also I didn't want to send the wounded.

    Xiaoyin flew to Chu Ye, flapped his wings, and explained that he didn't ask Cuiyu to help either, but Cuiyu didn't want to eat the food that came, and he had to help, but he couldn't help it.

    Chu Ye took a deep breath and said, "Let's do this first."

    Mu Xianniao has a high temperament, and if he does something, the other party will feel more at ease.

    Chu Ye is not lacking in evil spirit now, but the ninth-rank ninth-rank silver-winged bee in the swarm can't keep up with the training speed. Mu Xianniao is willing to help, and Chu Ye is still very happy.     Holding the potion, Chu Ye shook it towards Mu

    Xianniao and said, "The potion that Chuwen refined for you, your master has been thinking about refining it for you, and now Chuwen can only do it for you."