"Okay, I'll drive us there, Ray come with us that way you won't be squished in the back." Kyla said and everyone nodded going with the plan.

|

It was almost time for everyone to make their entrance. Kyla had made sure either everyone had their bouquets or flower in their suit. The doors opened and the first to walk in was Mila and Roman. Then a few moments later it would be Kyla and King.

"I told you, you look beautiful?" he asked making her smile.

"A few times." she said, slowly they walked down the isle and parted ways when they reached the very front.

The whole room turned and looked at Nina walking down the isle, with her father beside her, looking more than proud.

The whole service was beautiful and emotional, but most importantly ran smoothly just how Nina had hoped.

Before they knew it, it came to an end meaning it was now time for the reception. Since Nina had family in the culinary business they had the food covered. So all they had to do was rent out a space for everyone to enjoy the celebration.

|

Kyla had been at the location since early this morning fixing things since the company who were paid to decorate had messed up

Kyla had been at the location since early this morning fixing things since the company who were paid to decorate had messed up. They'd decorated the hall with the wrong colour flowers and candles. So she was on the phone arguing with them for over an hour before they returned to fix the mistake.

She finally had some time to sit down, King moved his chair back so she could sit in his lap. "You need some good sleep." he said rubbing her thigh.

"I'm fine." she said knowing damn well her back and feet were killing her.

Meanwhile in the hallway, Mila sat on the steps as she slipped her feet into her slides, instantly feeling relieved.

"I just wanted to say thank you for today." Nina said as she learnt against the wall, getting some weight off her tired feet.

"Don't thank me thank Kyla." Mila said honestly, today had felt a little too relaxed to her and that's because Kyla fixed anything before it became known.

"What do you mean?"

"She fixed the decor, the tables and made sure we was all here in time."

"Hold on what happened to the decor? You guys said it was all fine?" Nina frowned now confused.

"It was fine once Kyla fixed it." she said before quickly running away so Nina couldn't ask more questions.

Nina grabbed her phone and made a quick phone call before going to find Kyla.

Once she spotted Kyla she walked over with the biggest smile on her face, she'd been smiling so hard her cheeks hurt but she couldn't help it.

"I wanna steal you for a second." Nina said taking her hand.