"no" you responded as you attempted to regain your own balance, he freely let you go as a bystander yautja walked on by.

you dusted yourself off as you then looked up at him. 

"Those are tough words young Y/n, I'm almost hurt.." he mumbled back, making it harder for the other yautja to hear. 

"Well, you just scared me."

"oh, but I would never intentionally.."

you looked him in the eyes to see him staring down back into your own

"as much as I love meeting you, I actually have important information for you. better than anything he could give you for starters" he grunted as he crossed his arms. you gave him a curious look, begging him to continue. "my father's contacts.. they're interested in you. other clans I mean." 

"what do you mean interested?" you replied

"Perhaps we should move somewhere quiet for this, come."  he motioned for you to follow, which you did. 

soon you ended up in a room far from En'ta. 

Pa'jaar turned to look at you as he sat on the bed, soon you realised this was his room.

"I say they're interested in you but, to expand, I mean, they don't see En'ta as your true mate. they don't believe it so they think you're in the market."

"market?"

"yes, any couple that as not fully committed to each other is seen as barely together- on the market to anyone who pleases"  he continued, you felt hot as you realised what he meant.

"h-how do you know if a couple isn't fully committed?

"well~" he stood up, now towering over you. he felt the side of your cheek with the back of his hand, brushing downwards to your collarbone, "my dear Y/n, there is no bite mark on you, and.."  he leaned  closer, right into the crook of your neck "you don't have his scent overpowering yours yet~"

he breathed in quite obviously smelling you. stunned, you didn't know what to say

"My my you smell delightful, it's disgusting he has yet to mate you or claim you. Dear Y/n, he leaves you vulnerable to rumours and dangerous yautja from other clans with.. certain.. fetishes."

En'ta would have told me, wouldn't he?

"you know, I would protect you, the proper way, in battle and bed. you wouldn't have to worry with me around." his hand now caressed your face as he pulled back, towering you once again.  

looking him up and down he wasn't bad looking, however, you knew this wouldn't look good for the clan. you had already declared that blue was your colour, not orange. 

En'ta.... 

you put your hands on his chest, preventing him from coming closer, giving him your answer. you felt the air change.

"you still pick him over ME? when he treats you so poorly? cant you tell what will happen to you? you are dumber than I thought." he boomed, you could feel the vibrations coming from his chest as he scolded you.

grabbing you by your shoulders, he threw you onto the bed. you screamed by the forced movement, though he was quick enough to cover your mouth, as he was reaching for your shoulder, obviously, to bite and mark, the door slid open, and there stood...

not En'ta like you had wanted, however a female yautja. they puffed, obviously getting here in a hurry, as they looked at Par'jaar over you. about to take you. reaching your hand out towards the female yautja, unknown of who it was, you begged with your eyes. 

help.

that was all she needed before she grabbed Par'jaar by his foot, tearing him off you in a sudden movement. 

"you absolute FUCKER, you DARE take advantage of her? I'll tear you to SHREDS and feed you to my FUCKING PET!" she yelled as Par'jaars back collided with the far wall. getting instantly knocked out she huffed while turning to you. 

"Are you okay Y/n? I heard your scream" she asked now kindly with a completely genuine tone

Hugging the bed sheets around you, feeling chilled now, you shivered. You somewhat trusted him too. 

-

-

-