🎃Halloween Special🎃 Part: 1

Alex's POV~
__________________
ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ

It's a week till Halloween and Riley might not be excited about picking out costumes but I am. She's more let's get to the part where the candy comes. But to get candy you have to have the best costume on the block, at least that's what I told her. So that's why we are in the costume store searching through several costumes to pick out the best one.

"Oh Princess how about this one. It will look so cute on you.", I held up a pink pirate costume with an addition of a pink eye patch.

"No mommy! I don't want to be a pirate. Pirates steal.", Riley shook her head and looked absolutely appalled about the idea of being a pirate.

It's been like this for the last 15 minutes we've been in this store. I show her a outfit and she either hates it or there's not a matching set for me to wear. Because may the world burn down if Riley and me don't match during Halloween.

"Okay Riley how about you look for one to wear.", I reasoned. But she just shook her head and held onto my hand a bit tighter. Sighing I went back to the never ending cycle of costume choosing.

I showed her 3 more costumes and like the other times she shook her head no. Almost giving up and trying again tomorrow and going to another store. I saw a bumblebee costume at the end of the aisle I was in. Walking closer to the outfit I realize it was a queen bumblebee bee, seeing as though it has a crown as part of the outfit.

Thinking how cute Riley would be in it I quickly check if somehow there was a matching outfit to it. To my amazement there was a matching bumblebee outfit next to it. This one made to look like an ordinary bee. Picking out the costumes I turned around and showed it to Riley. Only for her to not be there.

Quickly looking around the aisle I didn't see any trace of her

Quickly looking around the aisle I didn't see any trace of her. Getting worried I called out here name rushing out of the aisle to look for her around the store. Finding her by the checkout looking at some rather gigantic lollipops.

"Riley.", I sternly said making her look over towards me.

"You can not wander of like that I was worried.", I said making way over to her.

"I'm sowwy. But look pops.", She said pointing to the lollypops in question.

"I know baby but you could've waited until we were at the checkout to look at it."

After hugging her tightly and telling her she couldn't get the lollipop because she wandered off. Plus that thing was as big as my hand and I did not want to have a hyper little before Halloween even started. I showed her the discarded costumes that I had left on the ground in the aisle.

"Look Princess I found this adorable bumblebee outfit for you. And look it has a matching outfit for me.", Riley it up at this and quickly took the outfit.

I guess she were getting the costume. Still with the other costume in my hand I left Riley to checkout. Paying for the costumes we made our way out the door. 
__________________
ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ ᴥ

AN: All my specials are going to be shorter than the regular chapters. Just to let you guys know why this chapter is a little shorter than the rest. Oh and also all my chapters are prewritten a month in advance so if you guys wanted something for me to write in future chapters is going to come out four chapters later. 🙃See you later nerds.❤️