a trip to the candy shop.

''hmm..'' Yaeka thinks about how she should ask her beloved babysitter to go on a trip with her awaiting his arrival since he went outside to take care of some ''business''.
Yaeka hears a slight thud as she hears someone coming into the house, it turns out to be her beloved babysitter whom she was waiting for.
''Kirishima!!!'' Yaeka runs to kirishima with her stubby legs attempting to catch his attention.
''Little lady??'' Kirishima says with a shocked look on  his face.
''You shouldn't see me like this, I'm all bruised up I'll freshen up and come back to talk to you.'' he says covered in scratches and bruises.
''B-but Kirishima....'' Yaeka says as she gently grips onto the sleeve of his untidy shirt.
''Yes, little lady?'' Kirishima says while feeling a little confused.
''I want to go on a little trip with you today, to the candy store maybe?'' Yaeka says with an angsty-nervous look on her face.
Kirishima chuckles at the sight of Yaeka so flustered and nervous to ask him to go with her.
''What? why are you giggling?!'' Yaeka says as she pouts her lips feeling a little embarrassed.
''Nothing, little lady. It's just cute to see you all flustered and nervous like this, I would love to go on a trip with you, anyday.'' Kirishima says with a big grin on his face.
''I-i-i'm not nervous, I just-..'' Yaeka says with an embarassed worried look on her face, her cheeks bright red.
Kirishima chuckles again.
''Whatever!!! I'm glad you're going with me Kirishima, even though you are a little mean sometimes it's fine I guess.'' Yaeka says while looking away to avoid looking at the blue haired man infront of her.
''Hehe, okay then I'll freshen up and then we can go to the candy story, give me 20 minutes, little lady.'' Kirishima says while patting her on the head with a big smile on his face.

'' Kirishima says while patting her on the head with a big smile on his face

20 minutes pass
Kirishima gets ready and knocks on the little lady's room.
''Little lady, I'm ready! come out when you're ready.'' Kirishima says awaiting the little red head's response.
''K-kirishima, how do I look?..'' Yaeka comes out in a new outfit which she bought not too long ago trying to win Kirishima's approval.
''Little lady, you look adorable.'' Kirishima says while trying to not squeal over how cute Yaeka looks.
''Well, I'm glad you like it Kirishima.'' Yaeka says while smiling gleefully ready to go on a long trip with her beloved babysitter.
They both head out of the house whilst holding hands like they always do, Kirishima guiding the little lady to where all the good candy shops are.
''We're here litte lady, you can pick any candy you want.'' Kirishima says waiting for Yaeka's response.
Yaeka quietly walks over to the candy display thinking about what to choose.
''The little lady looks deep in thought, I'll just let her be until she decides'' Kirishima thinks to himself, standing by a shelf looking at the little lady.
Kirishima notices someone looking at her, some irrelevant scumbag eyeing her down, ready to do god knows what.
Kirishima immediately goes upto him and without the little lady noticing he grabs him by the collar and says, ''Look at her once more and I'll fucking kill you, asshole.'' Kirishima says with a death glare.
The irrelevant scumbag starts shaking in fear and manages to run away from kirishimas tight grip.
Kirishima realizes how awfully overprotective he is over the little lady but feels no remorse about what he said to the guy.
''Kirishima!!'' Yaeka calls for Kirishima after finally making her long awaited decision.
Kirishima runs to the little lady and says
''Yes, little lady?'' Kirishima says while acting like nothing had happened while she was busy picking out candy.
''I want a jar of these blue and red gummy like candies, they look delicious.'' Yaeka said with a grin on her face cause in reality the mixed colours reminded her of something else.
''Okay little lady, got it. I'll pay for it right now, you must be tired we should get home fast.'' Kirishima says with a little worried look on his face since the little lady looks tired.
''Okay Kirishima..'' Yaeka says as she tries not to yawn.
Kirishima pays for the candies after waiting for quite a while because the queue at the counter was long. He notices how tired the little lady is after walking and standing up all day so he decides to pick her up.
''Kirishima?.. what are you doing?'' Yaeka mutters with a little surprised look on her face, though unexpected the idea of kirishima carrying her home didn't seem all that bad.
''Shh, don't worry little lady you can take a nap, I'll get you home safe.'' Kirishima says as yaeka rests her head on his chest.

They arrive home and Kirishima takes the little lady to her bedroom and tucks her into bed leaving the jar of candy on her bedside table

As Kirishima is about to leave, the little lady holds onto his fingers with her tiny hand and says,
''Thank you so much for always being by my side Kirishima, thank you for going on this trip with me, I had lots of fun and I hope you can be by my side forever.''
Kirishima is shocked by the words muttered by this young girl who he didn't even know cared about him to this extent.
''L-little lady... I.. I promise to be by your side forever and ever until the day I die, you mean a lot to me too and you truly changed my life, I'm glad I met you little lady.'' Kirishima says as he holds the little girl's hand gently while running his fingers through her long and soft red hair.

Kirishima holds her hand and stays by her side until they both fall asleep, only to be discovered by a shocked and confused Sugihara the next morning

THE END!!!
hope you guys enjoyed this short story <3