Teasing the Bad Boy [15]

Alison P.O.V

I woke up in the morning booking it to the toilet to barf out everything I had in me. It's been a few weeks since my father disowned me, meaning I'm 12 weeks pregnant now and I'm still barely showing. It just looks like I ate too much dinner. Dallas has been absolutely great, we're pretty much a thing now and almost everybody knows.

The 12-week mark means its safe to tell people I'm pregnant. Chanel already knows since she was there when I found out. Meaning there were a few friends left (Who I've been avoiding) that I needed to tell.

Riley was knocking on my front door and Dallas opened it. "Hey lover boy, is your woman home?" Riley asked in a teasing tone.

Dallas, knowing I was already making my way down the stairs, rolled his eyes and went back to watching Family Guy on TV.

"Long time no see," Riley said pulling me into a big hug. "Where have you been?" She asked, "You never go to school anymore."

"Yeah," I said nervously. "It's been awhile." I've always planned on graduating high school, maybe I'll look into doing my classes online. I had another 6 months of free time.

"Well then, spill it. Whats new in your life?" Riley asked making her way up to my room. 

She sat down on my bed and I sat on my couch across from it. "I'm pregnant." I blurted before I could wuss out.

"Holy shit what?!" She stood up. "Lift your shirt up! I wanna see!" She came over to me and started pulling my shirt up.

"My god Riley, you can't even see anything yet," I said trying to yank my shirt down. "I'm only 3 months in."

"You waited THREE months before telling me?" Riley picked up the closest pillow and thew it at me. "Let's do something fun, like pick out baby clothes or something."

"Riley. I have another 6 months to do that. Give me a break." I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Hey now, by month 7 or 8 you'll have trouble moving. You'll be glad I made you go."

"Fine, I need some stuff from the store anyways, I'll go see if Maria or Dallas wants anything."

I went down the stairs to the living room where Dallas was watching TV, Matt had come over and joined him. I hadn't seen Matt since I first moved here, so much stuff has happened since I saw him last. He sure dodged a bullet.  "Hey guys, Riley and me are going to the store, want anything?"

They both looked at me and shook their head, "Hey Ali, Dallas told me you guys are expecting. Congrats... I think."

I looked over at Dallas and he winked, he was really going to go public saying Chase's baby was his. "Um, thanks... I think." I smirked and slapped him on the shoulder. "See you guys later."

I went into the kitchen were Maria was, she was always in the kitchen. "Hey Maria, Riley and I are going to the store, want anything?" I asked taking a banana out of the fruit bowl and eating it.

"You two can pick up whatever you want for dinner." She said doing some dishes.

"Sure thing," I said. I made my way out to the entrance where Riley was waiting for me. I broke my banana in half and gave her half of it. "So, where we headed?" I asked putting my shoes on.

"To the mall duh." She said grinning.

I rolled my eyes and put my shoes on. We got into Riley's car and started heading to the mall.

"So have you told your dad yet?" She asked as she backed out of the driveway.

"Yeah... It didn't go well." I said laughing uncomfortably. "He pretty much disowned me in front of Dallas and Maria."

"Holy shit! Are you serious?" I just nodded, I was too busy feeling sorry for myself to respond. "Wow, sorry I asked," Riley said not turning to look at me.

"Yeah don't worry about it, he'll still send me cheques every month. He'll have to." I said hoping that what I was telling her was true.

"I think he will, I mean, no sane person just leaves their kids high and dry," Riley said patting my leg.

When we got back from the mall I was exhausted. My feet were killing me and I was absolutely starving, but what else is new right? I got home and flopped down on the couch beside Dallas. On the bright side, Riley and I got a whole bunch of cute baby stuff and even the odd thing for myself. 

"Hey." He said giving me a quick kiss. "Hard day at work?" He asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on Dallas's shoulder. "I need to go to school tomorrow," I said closing my eyes.

"How come?" He asked. Dallas hasn't been going to school very often either. Once every few days he'll go and bring me some homework back, that doesn't usually end up getting done.

"There's like 2 months left of school, and I've been absent for a long time. I should try to get caught up while this thing in me is still little."

"Do whatever you think is right. I'll support you no matter what." Dallas said kissing the top of my head.

My alarm went off in the morning and I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror for a couple of seconds, I looked like shit. I got zero sleep last night.

I started to take my clothes off when I heard a knock on the door. "Alison, it's me," Dallas said from outside the bathroom.

I opened the door and Dallas was standing there completely naked. "What are you doing?" I asked covering my mouth from a giggle escaped from.

Dallas stepped in and closed the door behind him, he kissed me on the side of my neck and said, "I thought I would join you in the shower this morning." He finished taking my clothes off and turned the water on.

By the time I was finished getting ready breakfast was waiting for me downstairs. "Pancakes and bacon. My favourite." I said dishing up.

"You said that last week about cereal and pop tarts," Dallas said walking into the kitchen.

"I just love breakfast okay?" I said taking a giant mouthful.

"Hurry up and eat, you wanted to early don't you?"

"Yes, I want to avoid as many people as possible," I said shoveling pancake in my mouth.

Once we finally finished we got in my car and started driving to school. "I wonder what's for lunch today," I said thinking about all of the different possibilities.

"My god Ali, we just ate breakfast," Dallas said laughing.

"Shut up, food is all I think about nowadays," I said rolling my eyes grinning.

We pulled into the parking lot and I parked as close to the doors as possible. Dallas and I got out of the vehicle and headed towards the big doors. Neither one of us said a word as we walked through the doors. Dallas grabbed my hand and held it tightly, I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me with his loving eyes.

When we got in the doors everyone's eyes immediately darted towards us, not because I was pregnant, nobody knew that and I planned to keep it that way. They were staring because I hadn't been at school in months, and I was with Dallas now. 

"Hey, Ali, Dallas, hows it going? Good to see you back here." Chanel said walking with us.

"Hey, I'm good, trying to pretend like the whole school isn't staring at us right now," I said smiling sheepishly.

All I had to do was get through the day, get all my assignments, and not tell anyone I was carrying Chase's baby.