"Yeah we're all good here. I'm glad to see you & Sarah spending more time together. It's like you're kids all over again." Ryan cooed, wrapping his arm over Sae's shoulders as they walked back towards the house.

"Yeah, she's a really good friend... So I can go?" She glanced up to her father expectantly.

Ryan laughed lightly, pulling Sae to him, as he placed a loving kiss to her forehead.
"Yeah you can go, cell towers are down, so if you need anything I'm sure Ward and Rose will help you."

"I know but, I was hoping I could stay over? I mean, if Tanny Hill is as bad off as you say, I think they could use all the help they can get?" Sae tilted her head in question.

"As long as I know where you are. Sarah's a good girl, so I suspect you two won't get into any trouble.." he sent her a teasing look. To which Sae scoffed, shoving her fathers arm off her.

"When have I ever caused any trouble?" She challenged with a smile. Although she could think of quite a few instances that her parents were both unaware of.

"Well I can't just call you perfect all the time. It might go to your head." Ryan joked, chuckling as Sae rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, so we're good?" She motioned between them & the house. To which Ryan nodded
"We're good."

"Okay, thanks dad, I'll be back at some point." She waved over her shoulder as she started back towards the house.

Ryan's brows furrowed in confusion
"When exactly are you planning on coming back?"
He wasn't too worried, knowing the girls would most likely stay at Tanny Hill.

"Bye dad!" Sae giggled as she disappeared back inside. Passing her mother again on her way. Causing Anna to look out towards her husband in question.

Sae quickly threw some clothes into a tote bag. Not taking much mind of what she was grabbing. If they were just going to stay at Tanny Hill, she didn't imagine she would need anything extravagant. Grabbing her dry shampoo, just in case the water wasn't back on soon. She merely wanted time out of the house. Even if that meant staying at someone else's house for a bit.

As she flung her bag over her shoulder, and headed back downstairs. A sudden thought hit her hard, like a ton of bricks.

What if Rafe was home?
She paused.

It had only been a couple of days since the party fiasco. When he'd accused her of cheating, and she found out he'd been using again...

No, she wouldn't let him stop her from hanging out with his sister. Sarah was her friend, and Sae wouldn't let what happened between her & Rafe get in the way of their friendship.
So she persisted, heading for her Jeep.

Ryan hadn't been exaggerating when he said Tanny Hill was hit hard. As Sae pulled in, she was greeted with multiple construction vehicles, and workers scattered around the property. There were trees down, and odd objects thrown everywhere. She began to wonder if Ward had prepped at all?
Or if he just didn't care about having to clean everything up after?

She parked in the first open area she could find on the paved drive. Grabbing her bag, she exited her Jeep, being greeted with the loud chatter of a wood chipper, and chainsaw.

As she made her way around the large home, towards the back. She examined the damage done, noticing one of Roses prized garden statues now located in the pool.

"Sae?"

The dark headed girl pulled her attention from the murky pool, towards the familiar voice.
Ward Cameron stood just past the patio, where he had been talking with a worker.