Sachit:Just tell her to come asap!

Swasti:Oye Hoye!!!!Very desperate to meet her huh?Don't worry message pohouch Jayega!(I said grinning)

After teasing him abit more i decided to leave and just the time I opened the door to get out,vihaan came in,we looked at each other,ignore each other and walk past each other(our everyday stuff u know)

I went to divya's place and as I had already guessed,she had worn her blouse,and her makeup was almost done and my soul sister was nervous as hell,while I also changed into my dress as the beautician did my makeup.While I
Assured Divya everything is fine!And also gave her sachit Bhai's message😉

After we were done with our makeup,I helped Divya wear the lehenga and also with the dupatta style,as then we sat down again as the hair stylist did our hairstyle.Meanwhile aunty came to check on Divya,her cousins and aunty uncle came to meet her and also Niyam(finally I met that son of a bitch!)and trupti

And so yeah,the entire forever 5 was gonna be there,how cool yeah?

By the time we were ready it was 8 nd so we hurried up to leave,I mean we weren't really late cause the time Divya had to reach there was around 8:30-8:45 but yeah we didn't get time for photos so we decided to take pictures there instead!

When we reached as I had planned,there was a red carpet there with flowers and candles on the pathway.She was completely surprised looking at the decorations and let me honest enough,me myself I hadn't expect the decorations to look so heavenly when the light turn on,inshort Ms Iyer had done an extremely great job nd I swear to give her a tip,and make her our personal decorist from now onwards!

And as I had planned,that when Divya steps on the stage there should be fireworks and that's exactly what happened even that exactly at the right moment,and as Bhai was already on the stage he helped her climb up the stage,as I looked at them in awe!

I was also on the stage next to Divya,Divya took blessings from uncle aunty as Bhai did the same,and yeah,well vihaan is standing right next to Bhai and when I came I literally feel his gaze on me all the time till I came up on the stage with Divya and her parents until I finally spoke actually teased Bhai and Divya,that's when he got out from his la la land and stopped staring at me.

Divya:Thank you so much sachitji,the decorations are just fabulous I have no words!

Bhai:Well this decorations are done by ur best friend not me,and yes thank you so much swasti and vihaan,the decorations are just fabulous!!!