Chapter 36

Swasti's pov

Next week;

We are sitting in the flight going to Switzerland and I have no idea where I am gonna stay or what my situation is gonna look like,Its like I have just sat into a random flight,literally!Even this devil isn't telling me anything,I mean I never asked him anything after he said that he "handled everything"I mean he should handle everything there is no way that he can dare to leave me alone somewhere in a country that I don't know!So I didn't bother asking him too much,well last week was just smooth, everyone was happy that we r going to Switzerland actually I got to know that we were meant to go after around 2 months but dad talked to the clients and reduced the time so that the work can finish asap and I can come back early for my lovely company,so sweet ya!! And I had also talked to ishaan,he would be handling everything and also would be giving me daily reports and all like he did previously,but the thing is I want to actually go back to Jaipur around 4 months prior to the opening of my company,and the problem here is neither do I know when my company would be opening since it completely depends on the progress,and neither do I know when this devil's work is gonna finish in Switzerland,but yeah I surely do need to tell him that  he can enjoy his sweet time here,I would go back after a few months depending on what mom-dad says as well as the progress of company.

Also sachit Bhai and all had flyed back to America two days ago.And they have talked to panditji for any murat lately this year or next year and this year it wasn't possible so Divya and Bhai's marriage is next year somewhere near march-april

We were in his private plane,and the flight is for approximately 23hrs that's like one entire day,I've actually never travelled more than 21 hrs,anyways only 6 hours have passed and I have completed 3 entire movies and I have no idea where the devil exists in this hugeeeee plane,and since I was damn hungry I asked the air hostess to give me some fooddd!

Another hour had passed with me watching random web series while having lunch and then I decided to sleep,when I woke up I got to know there are just around 7 hours to land,so I talked to mom-dad and all,I did some office work,I decided to just walk around and strech my legs and yeah time passes fast,and the time we were getting out is the time I saw that devil I mean it's a good thing,my flight was really nicee cuz I didn't see his face!

After landing,our luggage was put into a beautiful Limousine(guys,the day u are able to buy a limousine or a Lamborghini,just know that ur as successful as ambani!)

And the devil too sat with me,I was wondering that he said that as soon as we reach Switzerland our paths are gonna be apart,then why the hell is he coming in this car he should go to his own place in a different car,nd leave me in this car so the driver takes me wherever he had "arranged"

Vihaan:It will take around 3 hours to reach,u can sleep till then if u want!(He said as he opened his laptop)

Swasti:Y would it take so long?

Vihaan:Cuz we r going around the city,to a countryside place(he said focusing on the laptop)

Ok that's nice, countryside would be peaceful(honestly I'm not a city person) and nice fresh air as well,so I don't mind,I decided to just look outside at the country,since sleeping I will do it once we reach.Indeed Switzerland was truly very beautiful!It looked just so fantastic and Wonderful!

When we reached the bodyguards opened the door for both of us as we got out and let me be honest NEVER I repeat NEVER have I ever seen SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!It looked just so comfy and amazing!!!It gave the vibes of staying in a jungle!