"Dad, I work in a world-famous gaming company called Faber. I make good amount of money. I know game programming wasn't my major or anything but I love games and I want to make a famous game one day too."

"But still! You should change your job. I am not satisfied with this career of yours. One day, you will get bored of these games and will regret your life choices."

"Dad! Let me do what I want for once! I am so tired of listening to your orders."

"Jeno, calm down", she said softly. "We want a peaceful meal. Let's not argue anymore, dear. Okay, tell me where do you live now?"

The young male inhaled some air before answering, "I live with Jaemin in his apartment."

"Oh that rich friend of yours?" Changwook looked interested now.

"Dad! He is not a rich friend of mine. He is a friend of mine."

"Alright! What does he do for a living?"

"He is a CEO of his own company."

"Woah, he probably makes millions."

"Actually billions."

"Oh my God! What kind of a company he has?"

"A clothing brand, Graffitti."

"Graffitti?! You mean that luxurious brand which is really famous for their wedding gowns?", his mother asked in amusement.

"Yeah."

"You never said you have this kind of friends."

"I make friends because of their personality not because of their background."

"Okay okay we get it. It's good to know you are doing well", Hyein said.

After eating all the dishes, he put his chopsticks on the table and straightened his posture to face his parents properly. "Mom, Dad, I actually came here for a reason."

This grabbed their attention as they looked at him in curiosity. "What is it?", she asked.

"Umm... actually...." The boy hesitated a lot before adding, "Who is Eunseo? I mean who is she really?"

Their baffled expression made him elaborate his question. "Is she really my sister, your daughter?"

The parents' faces changed into a more confused, shocked, scared one. "What do you mean? Ofcourse she is!", Changwook told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Why are you asking this suddenly?", the woman further inquired.

Avoiding her question, he stated, "No, you people are lying."

"Can you stop talking about her? She is gone! No need to discuss about her anymore", the man said.

"I have to know. I have to know whether the girl I grew up with, calling my sister, is really my sister or not."

"She is! Fine! I am not lying, she is your real sister!"

"Really, Mom? Did you really give her birth? Are we really twins?"

"Why are you asking this now? Why suddenly?"

"Because Eunseo said something which made me doubt whether she is really a part of this family or not." A frown appeared on his face.

Her eyebrows were pulled together as she blinked her eyes a few times. She touched the edge of the table trying to find every possibility how her daughter got to know about her true identity. "How would she know?", she mumbled to herself.