Prologue

The End Of It All.

I wake up to the sounds of gunshots and people screaming, I get up from my bed and run to my dad's room where he is nowhere to be found. "Dad!" I yell running around my house trying to figure out what is going on. All of a sudden someone runs in and a familiar voice yells my name. Dad, I run to the living room and hug him.

"Where were you? What's going on? Dad, I'm scared." He hugs me back and drags me back to my room. "Pack your things, we need to leave and be quick." he has blood on him but I'm too scared to ask what from. "And don't look out the window, I'll be right back. Stay here until I come to get you." He runs out of my room and runs downstairs.

I pack a few things, mostly essentials, I go to grab my Ds but right when I do my dad runs back in. "That's not needed Aura." He tells me grabbing my bags, he has a gun and knife strapped to his body and hands me a knife. "Don't use this unless you have to."

We're running. There are people laying on the ground, children crying, and both men and women in big suits holding heavy guns, and other weapons. My dad told me not to stop or turn around for anything or anyone, so, I won't. "Dad! We forgot about Anna and her family. Please can we go to the hospital and try to get them." He doesn't listen. He keeps running. I keep running.
_____________________________________
words: 267
A/N: Sorry for the poor writing, I haven't had time to properly edit it but I change what I can over time:) Anyway, I would appreciate it if you voted for it!!