P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥

Start from the beginning

" i'm here to help the king recover his memory " taehyung blurts out .

" is that all? "

" i am in love with him , of course it will make sense for me to help him , he wants that as well " he says , and taehyung is not lying....yes he admits that's not all but that's all she needs to know.

" Okay fine " she says .

" How do i know you won't betray me " he steps closer , their faces in a close proximity.

" If that will ever come to happen then i shall place in your palm my sword in which you will strike in the very port of my heart that makes me breath , by your hands shall i die " she assures , eyes holding the gaze of a warrior .

And somewhere in there taehyung sees the fire burning in her eyes just like him , whatever she went through must be so dark , dark enough for her to betray her own people , he gulps ....stepping back.

" speaking of enemies " she begins.

" have anyone in mind? " taehyung asks.

" Saloni "..

At the mention of her name taehyung clenches his fist , memories of how that very little wench mocked him the day his soulmate left , if he remembers very well , its the same one that ridiculed jimin for going down on him to give him pleasure and release stress , he never got his revenge back for her foul mouth that never ceases to stop running.

" what about her? " he whispers loud enough but with venom dripping from his tone..

" that reminds me , i think i saw her making her way into the king's chambers with a silk robe on ".

" THAT'S A LIE , SHE WOULDN'T DARE!!" Taehyung literally growls , eyes in rage...his nails digging into his palm as his breath rages in anger..

Aisha chuckles , moving closer to whisper into taehyung's ear.

" perhaps she realized that as a concubine she has the right to lay in bed with the king , having no regard for your permission , doing as she pleases ....aren't you going to do something about it ?, do you want her disgusting skin pressed against the heavenly skin of , Your Man~ " she seethes in his ears .

Without a second thought taehyung dashes out of his chambers .

" that's what i thought " Aisha smirks in victory.

---------------------------------

" oh please leave , i need not your presence " this girl is like a pest to jungkook , trying to have a peaceful night as he awaits taehyung only to have one of his concubines walk into his room.

" No need to be shy my king , after all i'm here to pleasure you " she slurs , pressing her body against jungkook who has nothing on but his robe , moving back protectively and in disgust , eyes widening as she begins to untie her robe...exposing her body.

Just in that second the doors of his chamber comes swinging open with force , he stays rooted in his position....eyes on a fuming tae , he swears he sees smoke escaping his ears and nostrils as his face is red and burning in rage.

Saloni smirks , pressing her half naked frame at the side of the king .

" tierra , baby...listen " jungkook panics , never seeing tae this angry before as he moves forward to appeal to tae.

" SALONI!! " he screams , passing by jungkook as he lunches forward at her .

Grabbing her hair with force as he slams her head on the wooden stand supporting the kings bed , she gasps as blood starts oozing out of her forehead , taehyung brings her unto her knees as he slaps her across the face not missing the chance to dig his nails into her cheeks at the same time , peeling off the skin and leaving a deep scar and wound.

" YOU FUCKING DARE TO CROSS YOUR BOUNDARIES AND TOUCH WHAT IS MINE!!!" He spits venom , mind , body and soul disconnected at this moment , eyes blinded with rage...

The evil that overcame him is hard to tell as he craves nothing than to have her head rolling , his one son of a bitch of a father died by his own hands afterall , so what is another waste of a human to him? , especially one that dares to bone with the very flesh of his bones , his mate .

" TODAY YOU SHALL DIE BY MY HANDS!!" he yells , grabbing the knife close to him...about to slit her throat open but he feels a grip on his arm , followed by a hard built calming body pressed against his behind , and like a charm...his stress fades off , knife already slicing through the girl's neck drawing little blood.

" Be calm pup , you do not need to have blood on your hands , how do you want me to take care of her ".

and taehyung drops the knife , hands gripping the girls hair as she winces , a horrified look on her face..hot tears streaming down her face , realizing taehyung is crazy and she messed with the wrong person.

" I want her head " taehyung says , as jungkook nuzzles his neck.

" is that all? "

" on a silver platter or on a fucking stick! " he spits....letting go of her as jungkook hums , caressing his waist.

Jungkook calling in the guards to drag her away as her doom awaits her.

Taehyung turns to face jungkook who urges to kiss him but taehyung dodges his lips .

" i want you to make love to me , feel me , pleasure me till i cannot feel my bones....i only get to touch you , to have you , to love you....you are mine , understand? " taehyung feels his inner core shatter as he cries , jungkook heart breaking at the sight .

Pulling taehyung in for a hug , both of them basking in the warmth of each other's embrace .

" i am yours , yours only to feel and touch " jungkook assures as he rocks taehyung.

It was then and there that taehyung knew that he would kill for jungkook , he would die even.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Guess what?...i have new book ideas and i'll be writing on Ao3 as well😏🔥😉.