You were astounded that he still wanted to meet with you. He was curious if you'd met your soulmate. He also failed to meet his.

But it wasn't that you hadn't expected it that took you by surprise. Lisa had made a comeback in his life. But he was secretly having a relationship with her. Nobody had any idea about their rekindled romance.

You felt a sharp pain in your chest. You couldn't figure out why the news had such an effect on you. But you tried as hard as he did to accept Jimmy into your life.

You both realized you loved each other, but you had to move on with your chosen partners before meeting your soulmate.

You've felt a tingling sensation on the side of your neck since then, but you're not worried, However, you dismissed it as the recently applied invirso binding, which still felt sensitive. Your mother was concerned that the chemicals used would cause an allergic reaction to your skin.

This occurs only two days after you spoke with Jungkook. But now that it has settled into the invirso, there is no longer any pain.

The long melody on your phone interrupted your thoughts once more.

You've been daydreaming yet again. You snatched your mobile from the cord and pressed the answer button.

It was Gigi. 

"Daya...geez! What's up with always taking forever to pick up the phone? Were you in the bathroom or what? Girl, you're getting old!" She sighed in frustration.

You chuckle softly, "Hey, what's up...and nah, not on the toilet. I was out on the balcony. You know I love my ringtone." You share a laugh with her.

"Yeah, yeah...we all know Mr. Jungkook is your top pick," she teased.

"Alright, what's the plan for today?" You ask, changing the subject. Your heart still feels fragile from the Lizkook drama.

"Oh yeah, the girls decided to grab lunch in Greenwich Village. Bella's covering the tab at BAR PITTI. So we're all heading there. Kendell's partner has a practice game, and Kylie left little Stormie with her mom. The Hadids are all free too...so, you down?" She inquires, hoping. Her voice has a cheerful tone to it. Gigi has had a long week of commercial shooting and is ready to relax.

You sigh deeply, wishing for a lazy day today. Packing for Friday. You have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow.

"Alright, count me in. What's on the menu?" you ask, feeling worn out.

"We're doing Italian...I hope Jimmy didn't go crazy with the pasta. I've been craving some creamy pasta, in serious need of carbs," she chuckled.

"Okay then. Just shoot me the location coordinates."

"Nah, we're picking you up. Kendell prefers having their bodyguards around during our lunch outings. This place is a hotspot for celeb sightings. But it's supposed to be really good, with a nice vibe. Jay-Z and Queen B were there three days ago," she grinned brightly.

That's great. Not! People with cameras in their faces are not enjoyable.

You and your girlfriends will eat lunch at one of New York's most fashionable restaurants, and Bella even join you and will pay. The Kendell sisters and the two Hadid sisters were there. When you see their love, you almost wish you had your sisters.