*Appointment with your agent. You hope it's not Tom Holland's director who wants you to audition for the lead role in a new superhero film. Tom seems overly smitten with you, and Jimmy hates him. You grin and shake your head.

With all of the strange men in your life, you've come a long way.

You may have heard that Jacob and his soulmate got engaged in Rome. Good for him... You are a stronger woman now as a result of the pain he has caused you. You're more mature, but not necessarily wiser because you're dating another soul-marked guy. You're not sure what's wrong with you. Maybe you're just lonely or insecure because all of your friends are dating and settled.

To top it off, you're dating Jimmy but secretly actually love Jungkook. How did your life become such a clown show?

You close the dairy and take a deep breath before closing your eyes for a moment and reflecting on your hectic life. You need a vacation, preferably for a week or so at an island resort where no one knows your name, or go to Cape Town to visit your grandparents on the game reserve. Maybe one with nature will help you recoup.

Standing up, you decide to get a cold cider and walk slowly to your open balcony, looking down on the busy streets of New York

Standing up, you decide to get a cold cider and walk slowly to your open balcony, looking down on the busy streets of New York. In this city, life is hectic. It's a rat race.

Your mother is visiting your father and his new wife. Strangely, your mother had such a great relationship with your father and his new wife. They even planned a vacation with their families together. She and your father are best friends. His wife isn't upset about their friendship.

Just then, you heard your phone ring in the living room, where you had left it to charge. You sigh and turn around grudgingly to go answer it. It might be important. You love your ringtone. It's an instrumental version of "Euphoria" by Kookie. You softly smiled as you remembered their concert and how he flirted with you subtly. The army went insane.

You're crazy in love with this stunning male specimen. You know, you need to start letting go of your feelings for Jungkook. It's taking up too much mental space. You dream about him all the time, mostly about your night under the stars. Just thinking about it sends shivers up and down your spine.

Jimmy would be peeved if you were thinking about another man so vividly. So you'd better come to a quick stop. But how can you if he was your first and only love? You're crazy about him. He does, however, belong to someone else.

You only spoke once, and you'll text each other now and then. But you've been too afraid to talk to him lately. You only spoke to him once. Your heart was pounding and you had butterflies in your stomach. You couldn't figure out why you were feeling so odd. So you just text him whenever you can.

You discuss your work and schedules. You should be so proud of him. He wanted you to attend the concerts in London or Paris next year. You'll show up, as you promised, and if you're in Seoul, you can join him on a Yoongis yacht. He wants you to get to know all of the Hyungs personally.