His spacial awareness was not the best however, as when Varkus and the scarlet haired woman walked over to him, the pool of black liquid and the floating bubbles all turned into spikes that were mere inches from piercing them. "I see your still a little jumpy"

Silas turned around, willing the black substance back into his body as he bows to his master, placing a hand to his chest. "I apologize, I'm still working on that aspect"

"You shouldn't be apologizing for something that comes naturally to you. I hear you have been making some steady progress" Varkus gestures for him to raise his head. Silas straightened himself up, easily towering over the two.

"Indeed, Drake's training as giving me more physical strength than I could ask for. And I'm becoming more attuned with this ability you have given me, for that, I thank you, my master" He says as he flexes his fist.

"While I'm grateful for your progress, I now have need of your assistance" Varkus states, gaining slight excitement from the demonized human.

"Of course master! I'm grateful to help in whatever way possible" Silas said with enthusiasm, bowing to his master with the same energy.

"Good. Lets not delay any further" He then turns to the scarlet haired woman. "Keep everyone in order, and keep a close eye on our rider and his friends"

"Yes sir" She simply says as the two demons left. She lets a sigh out before walking out of the room herself, and towards her lab which doubled as her quarters on sub level 3.

She sat down in a chair next to her desk, which had a few monitors sat atop it. She pressed a few keys and pulled up some footage from a camera in Piltover. Specifically a hidden nano camera that had followed Y/n to his place of residence. She sat there and watched him sleep with a curious gaze.

"Why?.." She asks to no one in particular, her golden eyes never breaking away from the screen. "Why is he so fixated on having you?" She knew that Varkus was more or less after the rider. But on occasion, it seemed like he was more focused the host than the demon itself. For now, she didn't quite have an answer to that.

"Questions for another time.." She switched the video footage to another nano camera. This one being inside of the K/DA residence. All five of the girls were cuddled up together in one of their bedrooms, sleeping soundly, all expect for one demoness that was watching over them.

"I'm also surprised the Rider held back from killing those two. That's very intriguing" She comments before grabbing a not book, writing her own thoughts about it all into it, setting the pen down and leaning back in her chair.

Her thoughts then drifted to the day she went to see her brothers, her gaze turning to one of the walls which held something on it. A golden object in the shape of what appeared to be a limb. Choosing to forget about it, she went back to surveying the two parties.

Meanwhile, Varkus and Silas had just exited a dimensional gateway and were now standing in a rather bizarre place. The sky was tinted a redish pink color, the landscape was the color of blood with massive masses of flesh emerging from the ground, and even through some mountains. In the distance, was a castle which also seemed to be infected by this same flesh like substance.

"What is this place master?" Silas asked as he looked around the grotesque landscape. Varkus had already started walking towards the distant castle, causing Silas to follow.

"This is the realm of Greed. Or used to be" He briefly explained, confusing his subordinate a little. "As you should know, Greed and Envy demons share the knowledge of stealing powers, and creating lesser powers"

"And Greed demons more specialized in stealing powers?" Silas continued, testing his knowledge on the subject, which got a nod from the Envy demon.

"Glad to see you've been paying attention. At one point in time, the ruler of Greed had ordered to creation of mass facilities, which would be used to generate lesser powers at a high rate. But due to an insufficient amount of energy, they were never able to fully activate them"

"Then how did all of this happen?" Silas asked once more, gesturing to the masses of flesh around them. Taking a closer look, he could even see some of the inhabitants trapped inside of them.

The two of them then reached the castle like structure, entering through a set of destroyed doors. The inside of the facility was invested with the flesh like substance, the corpses of Greed demons scattered all around.

"This was the result of finally getting the energy they needed" As the two of them walked deeper into the facility, Varkus then asked Silas a question. "Do you know how they obtained it?"

"I'm afraid not sir.." He answered, nearly tripping over a set of cables with flesh connected to them. He was honestly not liking this place one single bit.

"There was an event that happened thousands of years ago, and only the rulers of the different realms of sin, and the old demons of those realms know about"

They stopped at a large door, which was being held shut by many flesh like tendrils. A black substance formed from Silas' hand, before it flew to the door, slicing the flesh off of it before flowing back into his body. The door creaked and slowly began opening, shaking the area of the facility.

The room they now stepped inside of was akin to a sort of massive engine room. Pipes lined the walls and connected to massive engines. At the center of the room, was pillar that had many seams in it, almost as if it was meant to hold something.

"The story tells of the Greed demons, causing one of the greatest wars to ever occur. While they were nearly wiped out, they managed to do the absolute unthinkable" Varkus walked over to the Pillar as he said all of this.

He soon found a intricate keypad on one of its panels. He simply slammed the side of his fist into it, causing the room to shake, as Silas tried to find his footing. In a mater of seconds, the engine room roared to life. The pipes creaked as steam flowed through them, while the engines were producing power that lit the whole room up. 

The panels on the pillar began shifting and opening up, soon revealing a rather bright, yet small orb floating in the center. "What they stole and used, was Gods left eye"

This information caused Silas to grow an expression of shock and disbelief, s he saw Varkus take the 'eye' from inside its chamber. "But- But I thought they didn't exist!"

"Oh I assure you, they do" When it was removed, the engine room suddenly became quiet once more. "Only demons of old know that Heaven, Angels, and God exists. The newer generation just doesn't want to believe it, and yet there are still religions based around them"

Silas was at a loss for words. The world has he had known it was now flipped on its head with this new information. Varkus walked passed him as he continued to explain. "When the Greed demons used it, instead of giving them what they wanted, it drove them all to extinction. Hence why the realm now looks like this" The Envy demon stopped at the doors to the engine room, waiting for Silas to catch up, which he did.

"What are you gonna do with it sir?..." He asks, still trying to comprehend what he had just learned from what Varkus had said.

Varkus only grew a smirk as he stared at the 'eye' in his hand. "That will be for me to know. All that you need t know, is that this will be a big game changer for us"

(And that's another chapter done! As you can tell, this one was more focused on our antagonists, we even got some good lore! With that being said, be sure to leave a vote, leave a comment, and I'll see you all in the next one. Ciao!)