Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Start from the beginning

"Gosh these s guys are so good-looking," Hajoon exclaimed,flustered  as she reached you. You just nod.

"Yeah...they are. Are they all bachelors?" you inquired as you watched them all with interest.

Hajoon snorts, "I wish...Mr. Park is single, but he only dates famous models and actresses. Mr. Kim Taehyung is dating a Japanese model. Mr. Kim Seokjin...the one with the striped jacket, he's single, but we hear his PA has feelings for him... then Mr. Kim Namjoon...the one who's playing snooker with him Mr. Jung is also single, Mr. Jeon, the youngest, is married, and then there's Mr. Min. He is the most recognizable because he is a record producer and won a lot of international music awards. Gosh, he is scary but is happily married and he is the father of the cutest baby boy." she looked dreamy at the hot Hyung of the group.

"OK, and our own Mr. Jung is almost married?" you inquire. Because you've heard he's been in a long relationship.

Hajoon nods softly, "Yes, but he and his girlfriend are on a relationship break."

"What does this mean? Their relationship has come to a grinding halt." You seemed surprised. Strange.

She laughed, "Sort of...but they are madly in love with each other. She appears to be afraid of commitment, or she is just a career woman. Don't ask me how I know. I once overheard a conversation between him and his Eomma. Don't judge?" She muttered something.

You frown, "So they're still a couple, but not physically together? That is confusing. Where is she...his girlfriend?" you felt a strange stirring in your tummy when you hear about his relationship.

"She lives in NYC," Hajoon says as she stacks the dirty plates on top of each other." She works as a senior curator at a museum in New York City. We last saw her in Seoul almost eight months ago. It's extremely difficult for him. I can't imagine having... but not having a girlfriend. He is completely devoted to her. We never heard he cheated on her, and many women want him.'

"Perhaps she got tired of his bossy attitude..." you snort quietly.

"We've all heard you're in his "bad books' because you damaged his expensive sports car, so you're working your punishment off. The staff is ecstatic about your guys' antics...some of the staff members believe you two have real chemistry. He never paid attention to any of us. And some are envious of you having his undivided attention..." She muttered something. You appear embarrassed. What the hell? Chemistry? my butt! You wish he would just ignore you so you could live your life away from this hotel.

 What the hell? Chemistry? my butt! You wish he would just ignore you so you could live your life away from this hotel

The 'Brat Society' had a great time together. They were watching a soccer game together and the amount of screaming that came from them was incredible. The chemistry between them was tangible.

Ajij was pouring more drinks for the guys. You checked your watch and noticed it was nearly four p.m. You can't wait until you get home. You're a little tired, and you haven't spent much time with Ha-ni and your aunt. You want to spend time with your cousin before the Cartier event. Your boss informed you that he wants a special screening of the diamond collection at a banquet. So you and your team, who will arrive soon, will have to pull that off as well. You even played models for certain diamond items.