He gets shocked by her words but eventually gave in and both enjoyed the beautiful view of outside and entangling their hands to feel each other.

Soon they reached their hotel, checked into their hotel with by Akram. Then he informed them today's schedule. For now they will have some rest in their room. Then later by evening they will be taken for a Shikara ride to the Nehru Park, Dal Lake. They will come back to hotel after enjoying the beautiful romantic sunset. Then will have dinner in hotels restaurant area and stay overnight.

Sid- Okay, thanks Akram. Let's go Shehnaaz... saying this they bid bye to him

As they reached their room. Admired the beautiful classy bedroom having beautiful view of  hotel garden area and the vally. Both gets freshen up one by one. The bathroom is also very classy, having bathtub plus a separate glass room for shower and separate washroom in corner. A big balcony from where they can the mountain in far covered with snow. Getting freshen up they directly hit their bed to grab some rest and sleep for sometime so that they can enjoy later in evening visiting Dal Lake.

It was 5pm SidNaaz quickly got ready in winter clothes to go for Shikara ride. Where Shehnaaz was super excited and energetic like always. Sidharth chuckled seeing her antics.

Sid- Zyada uchlo mat biwi, raat ke liye bhi energy rakhna. You need it... said smirking

She blushed hard, he chuckled.

Sana- Chaliye. Jana nahi hai... said pushing him a little as he was about to kiss her

Sid- (Frowned) Baby don't you dare do it next time... saying this he pinned her on the wall and kissed her lips harshly and roughly for good 5mins

Sana- Aise kon kiss karta hai? Janwar jaise? Said complaining looking at her lips in mirror

It was red and swelled plus there's a cut too.

Sid- Main. Tujhe ab lipstick ki zarurat nahi hai. Dekh laal hogaya hai aur thoda bada bhi. Sexy lag rahi hai tu... said smirking naughtily

She smiled shyly.

Sana- Abhi chaliye. Woh ladka wait kar raha hoga... said after covering her lips with a layer of red lipstick

Sid- Bola zarurat nahi hai phir bhi lagaya... said frowning

Sana- Kat dala apne mera lips iss liye. Chaliye... said irritatedly

He smiled meekly and both left for Dal Lake with Akram. After 35mins of travel by cab they reached their destination. They got mesmerized by it's beauty. Seeing the Shikara boats on crystal clear water of Dal Lake. The blue sky having little touch of pink and yellow orange which was reflecting on the water too making the lake more beautiful. They quickly get into a Shikara boat which was booked for them by Akram.

Akram informed them they will explore the lake for good 2hrs. and will visit Nehru Park. Nehru Park is a small island in Dal lake. While going they will enjoy the beautiful sunset plus they can shop too. As in Dal Lake there's a floating market where all the traditional foods, clothes, jewellery and accessories are available which they can buy. They can even click pictures wearing traditional clothes of Kashmir.

Sana- Wow! Siddy we will do everything.

Sid- Sure.

As per her wish, Sidharth did everything. They brought few traditional clothes and accessories for everyone as a gift. Then clicked pictures of them and the beautiful place. They reached Nehru Park by their Shikara. While on Shikara they saw flower vendors on other boats. They offered them flower bokey and seeds of flowers. And they brought few flower seeds to plant them later in their terrace garden both in Mumbai and Delhi house. They saw several locals were fishing in lake. Some were cooking too. Some were selling fried fish and cooked dishes too.