Faith: "Umm thanks."

Brian: "You must be new just follow my lead & you'll be fine, don't worry Ariana won't bite."

I leave Faith for one second & Brian is already talking to her.

Ariana: "Brian!!" He turns around & I walk up to him.

Brain: "Give me a sec…Ari, look at you sexy as ever." I smile. "I was just showing the new girl the ropes."

Faith: "Technically I'm not the new girl."

Ariana: "Brian that's my best friend since middle school, the girl I've been talking about."

He turns around.

Brian: "Faith!? Fuck my apologies, it's a pleasure to meet you." He hugs her.

Faith looks at me confused & I just giggle at her.

Manager: "Best friends & Ariana I need all of you ready in 20 outfit changes upstairs."

Tayla: "Alexa have you see Faith she fucking hot." Alexa giggles.

Alexa: "Make a move before Victoria steals you from her."

Victoria: "She's off the market girls, she's taken."

Alexa: "Ooo, who's the lucky man."

I just hear them talking about my baby. It did make me jealous but these girls were my best friends. It doesn't matter what they say I'm the one who's going to fuck her.

Alexa: "No fucking way Ari!?" Vic gestures towards me. "Since when did you?"

Ariana: "What!? Since when I…I'm so fucking confused bitch I kid you not."

Tayla: "You fuck Faith that's what." She smirks.

Ariana: "I don't…I…I was going to tell…okay you know what."

I left the room & came back with everyone  while holding my baby's hand. She was confused as ever.

Faith: "What's going on." She whispers to me.

Ariana: "Everyone I have a big announcement to make this amazing sweet caring girl right here Faith she's my fucking girlfriend…that's right you heard me she's my girlfriend."

(Faith pov)

Faith's thoughts: "The cat is out of the box again." I sigh.

I wasn't even done changing & pink was not my color whatsoever. Ariana looked hot as ever but me nah maybe.

I waved at everyone nervously, I didn't mind that everyone knew it we're official, it was just the attention.

Faith's thoughts: "That's my girlfriend right there."

Court: "They're fucking!!!" She screams.

Ariana: "Courtney!!"

Faith: "Courtney!!!"

We both yell at the same time, & everyone laughs at us.

Hannah: "That's amazing new people but we gotta get back to work." She walks over to Ariana & us. "Congratulations, & you better treat her well, I'm watching you."

Faith's thoughts: "Umm ya okay." I laugh.

We all go back to finishing up our outfits changes. But before we started recording Ariana pulled me aside, she was holding my hands.

Ariana: "Here, I know you weren't there when we planned to get each other rings but I told myself I was getting you so here." She hands me a box.

I open it & it's one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen.