°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4•°

"𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝
𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮."
-𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐧
𝐕𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

As soon as we came home I immediately got out of the car and ran into the house. I headed towards my room and slammed the door. When I slammed the door it felt as though the house shook, some of the pictures in my room rattled due to the action.

"DON'T SLAM THE DOOR!" I heard Henry yell.

But I ignored it.

I was beyond frustrated. Henry thinking that he can control who I hang out with. Acting as if he has a say. I scoffed, I looked at the clock that was beside my bed and saw the time.

It read 4:34 in big red blocky numbers.

Fuck, I promised that I'd meet Beverly at the local diner tonight at 6. And I know damn well that the guys won't let me go. I know they don't have a liking towards Beverly. I don't understand why though, she's always been a really good friend.

Shrugging my shoulders, I went to my closet to change into a grey sweater. I threw my used shirt into the dirty hamper and sighed. How am I going to tell the guy's? Sighing, I walked out of my room and into the living room. Henry was drinking his normal late afternoon beer, Belch was reading the newspaper, whereas Victor and Patrick were playing an intesne video game. Bags of chips and candy wrappers surrounded the two.

"Haha I won loser, you suck!" Victor laughed as he stuck his tounge out at Patrick. He put his arms up in victory.

Patrick glared at Victor and scoffed.

"Yeah, your dad's dick." Patrick coughed.

Victor immediately froze and looked at Patrick.

"They fuck did you say?" Victor spoke lowly.

"You heard me." Patrick smirked.

"You little-"

I cut Victor off by coughing loudly. All of the guy's necks immediately snapped towards my direction. Not gonna lie, that kinda creeped me out. The guys looked at me curiously.

"What's up princess?" Patrick asked as he stuffed a handful of chips on his mouth.

"I'm uh, going to hang out with Beverly this afternoon." I said softly.

Patrick immediately began to cough on the food he had in his mouth, Victor and Belch exchanged glances.

"No." Henry said blankly.

"Why not?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Because I said so." Henry scoffed as he took a hit of his beer bottle.

I laughed coldly.

"Well I wasn't asking." I rolled my eyes as I turned around to head towards my room.

As soon I started walking I felt someone immediately grip onto my wrist an shove me against the wall. My head collided with the wall causing me to let out a painful groan. My head felt fuzzy, he put both of his hands beside my head. I could see his muscles since he was a t-shirt but the sleeves were cut off. His muscles were popping out, making him even more intimidating. He towered over me.

"I'm sick of you acting like a brat!" Henry hissed.

"AND I'M SICK OF YOU CONTROLLING EVERY LITTLE THING I DO!" I yelled.

Henry looked at me with wide eyes, but his gaze hardened. His once baby blue eyes were now dark. You couldn't see a single glimpse of blue in them. I gulped knowing that Henry was upset...beyond upset.

"You are going to listen to me and do as I say. And I'm telling you that you are not going to see BEVERLY!!" Henry yelled at the end of his sentence.

"Henry relax-"

"SHUT the fuck up Belch." Henry spoke sternly.

I glanced at Belch to see him giving me a look of sympathy. I shut my eyes tightly to prevent any tears from coming out.

"Look at me Y/n." Henry said blankly.

I shook my head side to side hesitantly and kept my eyes shut. I put my head down.

"Look at me." He said sternly. I felt his hot breath fan my face.

He took ahold of my chin and gripped onto it tightly. I immediately opened my eyes, I stares into Henry's icy blue eyes that held no emotion. It was then that hot tears began to roll down my face.

"Fuck you." I said through gritted teeth.

Henry smirked down at me and chuckled coldly.

"If that's what you wish." He said with a flirtatious voice. He smiled down at me. Showing me his pearly white teeth.

I shoved him off me, I barley moved him by an inch but he still moved. Giving me room to run to my room. I locked the door and slid down to the floor. I let out a heart felt sob. God..I love him but he's an asshole. He's nice when wants to be. And those moments I cherish, he's soft...caring. But those are short lived. At times I despise myself for having feelings with Henry. He's cold, but I know it's a mask. It's how he protects himself from getting hurt. Because when the mask is taken off he's stripped naked, he's vulnerable...delicate.

I wipped my ears with my sleeve and got up. I have to see Beverly, to take my mind off this. I glanced at the clock. 5:02 it read. I still have time. I might be late but i got time.I can bike to the bus stop down a couple blocks and get a ride to town. Perfect! I knew the guy's would be mad at me but..oh well. I'll be back anyways.

I glanced at the window and immediately ran to it. I undid the hing and opened it. The crispy air hit my face causing me to shiver. I got climbed out the window and landed on the ground below it. It wasn't too high up. I dusted the dust on the sweater and took ahold of my bike. I always put it beside the house. I immediately got onto my bike and began to ride down the streets. Feeling the air hit against my skin. I felt free, without a care in this God awful world.