°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3•°

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝
𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,
𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐧."

-𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐧
𝐕𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

All throughout my classes my classes I've received stares. Which is odd to me because I'm used to being basically invisible to everyone around me. One day I'm a nobody and now I'm the talk of school. As I was writing down in my notebook the bell for lunch rang loudly in my ears.

Thank God it's lunch.

I quickly walked out of class and held my head down to avoid any eye contact with anyone around me. As I exited the doors of the school the sound of my feet hitting against the dirt made a light crunching sound. I soon was infront of the football field. The smell of wet grass and freshly cut grass clippings entered my nose. I missed the smell. I walked behind the bleachers to see Beverly smoking her cigarette like usual. The white smoke escpaing through the small openings of her mouth. Her red hair glowed under the sun along with her green eyes.

I placed my bag on the floor and sat on one of the metal beams. Beverly didn't seem to notice my presence, she was staring off into space.

"Bev-"

"How do you know them." Beverly cut me off.

I gulped knowing what she meant, my throat tightened trying to find the right words to say.

"They helped me through my father's death-"

"They're bad people Y/n!" Beverly cut me off once again.

She got up from where she was sitting and threw her cigarette on the floor. She stepped on it to burn out the fire. She turned around to face me.

"You used to cry at the thought of them, now you're holding hands with them?" Beverly asked frustrated.

"They care about me!" I yelled out.

"As if, they go through girls like a pack of cigarettes." She sneered.

"Once you get to know them they are sweet." I spoke quietly.

"Have they done anything to you?" She asked frightened.

"No! Of course not!" I yelled.

"It's just weird, one minute you're terrified of them and the next you're infatuated (love struck) with them." She chuckled coldly.

"I'm fine." I gulped.

"Are you? You seem different." She stated.

"They make me happy." I spoke softly.

I took ahold of Beverly's hand and held it tightly.

"Trust me." I said as I stared into her green orbs.

"If they ever hurt you please come to me." She spoke with tears threatening to come out of her eyes.

I nodded as I gave her a tight hug. Her face was in my neck, I could feel her hot tears running down my skin.

"I missed you." She sobbed.

"I-I missed you too." I said softly.

Tears of my own began to roll down my face. Beverly held onto my tightly, squeezing me. As if she was afraid that I'd vanish into thin air.
.
.
.
"You better meet me at the diner!" Beverly said with a smile on her face.

"You bet." I giggled.

I missed hanging out with Beverly, I missed the small jokes she'd make. I remember us always hanging out late at night and laughing our asses off until our stomachs hurt. Good old times.

Her and I walked infront of the school, she held onto her lanky bike as we walked. Her and I stopped in our tracks once we saw the guys waiting infront of the school's street. Her demnor changed immediately once she saw them. She had a sour look on her face and her eyebrows knitted together. She pulled me into a tight and held onto my tightly. I could feel the guy's eyes staring at us.

"Be careful." She whispered in my ear.

I nodded and pulled away from the hug. I gave her a reassuring smile. She nodded and got onto her bike. I looked towards the guys to see them giving me a irritated look. I sighed knowing they weren't happy.

I walked towards them and got into the car. I sat on Patrick's lap, he immediately wrapped his slim arms around my waist securely. It was silent, but Henry's voice broke that.

"Why were you with her?" He asked calmy.

But I knew that his calm like state was just a mask, masking his anger.

"She's my friend." I spoke softly.

"Is that why you ditched us during lunch?" Henry asked as he took a hit from his cancer stick.

"I-"

"You were supposed to hang out with us." Anger laced Henry's words.

"I can hang out with my friend whenever I want to." I said with attitude.

They can't control who I want to hang out with. Beverly has been my best friend since 7th grade. And nobody's going to get in the way of that. But what caught my attention was when Henry's eyes darkened after I spoke. He began to breath heavily. Henry was about to speak but Belch beat him to it.

"Calm down Henry, Y/n just missed her friend. She hasn't seen her in months." Belch spoke softly.

Henry huffed and looked in the rear view mirror giving me a death glare. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. Patrick gripped onto my sides causing me to let out a yelp.

"Don't be a brat." Patrick whispered in my ear.

I nodded softly sighing in defeat.

NO ONE'S POV:

All the guy's had jealously stirring in they're stomach. They saw the little encounter Y/n and Beverly had. God, did they hate her guts. They've always known that Beverly had a...thing for Y/n. They noticed the way she'd look at Y/n without her noticing, or how she'd always be by her side. Her eyes would always sparkle when she laid her eyes on Y/n. I mean...can you blame her. Y/n's always been eye candy. But they couldnt help but envy her, the way she was able to get so close to Y/n. They way she got undernearh skin without her noticing.

Y/n melted under her touch, admiring the affection that was given to her by the other girl. Nobody will never understand the urge they had for wanting to kill Beverly. They should be the only one's allowed to touch Y/n. But..they knew Beverly made Y/n happy. And if they were to lay a finger on her, they knew that Y/n would for sure leave them. But they were still able to fantasize about it. Killing her, tearing her limb from limb, having her warm thick blood coat they're hands.

Ah, bliss.

But they all controlled the urge they all had. The desire that they were craving. That's, something that Y/n will ever understand. They'll do anything for Y/n, well...almost everything. They'll never allow her to leave them, even if she really wanted to. They'll never allow anyone to get inbetween them. And they mean anyone. Y/n, was they're burning desire. Something, that will do anything to get. Even if it means killing the one's she love's most.