°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1•°

"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞."
-𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧
.
.
.

NO-ONE'S POV:

A knot began to form in Y/n's stomach, anxiety began to slowly form its way inside her veins causing her to feel a sense of numbness. She bounced her leg up and down but a thin boney hand stopped her by gripping onto my thigh softly. Giving it a light squeeze, admiring the soft flesh.

"What's wrong princess?" Patrick asked her softly. He looked at her with his green eyes sparkling with curiosity.

His long slender fingers combed through Y/n's hair making her let out a groan. The action put her at ease, but the knot in her stomach only tightened.

"I-Im just nervous." She said quietly. But all the guys knew there was more to that. They knew the situation for Y/n was stressful.

"There's nothing to be worried about Angel!" Belch chirped in the driver's seat.

A song from Metallica was playing softly in the background, Belch loved the band. He was...obsessed to say the least. He always sings one of they're songs in the shower, especially 'Master of Puppets'. Y/n giggled at the memory of him singing carelessly in the bathroom.

"But if anyone gives you trouble tell us so we can beat the shit out of them." Henry spoke with a tad bit of anger in voice.

Y/n knew his words held some weight to it, she didn't doubt him for a second. She knew what all the guys were capable of. A cancer stick hung loosely out of his lips, the smoke caused the car to be stuffy. Y/n coughed a bit due to the intoxicating smell. The smoke filled her lungs causing it to burn a bit. But she was used to it at this point. Henry smoking was a regular thing.

"I'm just nervous because of everything that's happened...people will question me." Y/n said blankly.

She looked down and began to play with her fingers, its a habit she has when she's nervous. The guys took note of that acknowledging the small action.

"Everything will be fine, we already have set down a story. Which we all have discussed before we left." Victor pitched in.

He held Y/n's hand giving it a small squeeze, as an indication of comfort. Y/n nodded remembering the story the guys had set out.

The story was that after Y/n had found out that her father died she ran away for awhile needing some space. It didn't sound suspicious, it seemed believable. Due to the fact that when the police searched Y/n's house they found some of her belongings missing. The boys moved Y/n's dad's dead corpse and placed him in the forest with a shotgun in his hand. When the police found him they assumed it was a suicide. And they guessed that the reason as to why his body was in such horridle condition is because some animals were nibbling at flesh. The guys had also sent out letters to those she was close with telling them that she needed some time alone due to the death of her father.

Of course, they pretend to be Y/n while writing it. They knew how Y/n wrote, the style she wrote in, and the words she commonly used. Nobody suspected a thing, if anything, they felt pity for her. But the thing that people will truly question is her association with the Bowers Gang.

Y/n is an absolute darling, whereas the Bowers Gang are an absolute nightmare. They will receive stares from others due to they're company being together. But non of them cared the slightest bit. The guys won't let that get in the way. As the car entered Derry's High School parking  lot everybody's eyes snapped to look at the car. The sound of the familiar roaring engine struck them with fear. Nobody has seen that car in awhile. Everyone thought that they finally had left. Causing the small town of Derry to finally be at peace. But ohh were they wrong.

If only they knew what future events were about to occur..

Some people immediately walked the other way, while others stayed put not knowing what to do. Frozen with fear. Y/n was beginning to get even more anxious. If they were already receiving stares while in the car imagine what it would be like if they were to get out.

"Everything with be alright Princess." Henry spoke softly.

Y/n nodded knowing damn well that nothing will be alright. But she nodded trying to push away that way of thinking. She told herself that will be 'okay', but she knew she was only giving herself false hope. She then exited the car feeling the crispy cold air hitting against her skin softly. She let out a defeated sighed awaiting what was to come next.