𝟒| 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲

4: visionary

"What if I never stop liking you?"

THE MUSIC ROOM was quiet, other than the ticking of the clock and the sound of humming coming from a feminine voice. In most of the hallways, Beacon Hills high school was quiet as students were out for the day after they finally finished up their classes, some being seen in the parking lot while some teachers were packing their bags to head home for the night.

The sun was up, even a bit early in the evening as it shined down on the many civilians of the small town that had hunters and werewolves all around, though they kept it hidden from the normal world so no one would see the creatures.

Inside the music room, a fifteen year old Y/n L/n sat on the bench of the piano in the classroom as she wrote down stuff in her notebook, quietly humming the song they had been practicing in music class, especially her since she was a singer in the class while also playing the violin.

The said instrument laid right beside her, just waiting to be used as the teenager waited for her friend, Paige, to join her with her cello so they could practice for their class. The sound of a ball being dribbled outside in the hallway had her humming come to a stop, her eyes closing as she let out a sigh.

Deciding to practice on her violin as she waited, she grabbed the instrument, putting the notes up and starting to do so. However, the sounds wouldn't stop and it was beginning to annoy her when voices followed. Placing everything down, the e/c eyed girl stands up from her spot on the bench, violin placed beside her sitting spot, the note leaning against the piano as she walks towards the door.

Her smaller hand turns the knob while she steps out into the hallway, seeing the basketball team of the school playing with one single basketball in the middle of the hallway just a few feet away from her. This had her rolling her eyes.

She didn't talk to many people in school, considering she was a shy person but she especially didn't talk to the basketball team... since she was on the lacrosse team, something that people thought wasn't as good as the basketball sport. Though she didn't talk to a lot of people and like to be by herself, she did a lot of stuff in the school, like music and lacrosse.

"Hey, do you guys mind?" Y/n calls out.

At the sound of her voice, all the basketball players looked behind them and in the direction of the lacrosse and music player. Derek Hale held a smug smirk on his face as he held the orange basketball in his hand while he stood with his friends on the sports team, not having really recognized the girl in front of him. Y/n only stared at the group with a look of annoyance, hoping they'll let her practice in peace.