𝟑| 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝

3: frayed

"What's the matter, Y/n? Still love him? Is that it?"

IT WAS BRIGHT outside in Beacon Hills as the day was going by normally for people who didn't know anything about the werewolves living in their town and the many other supernatural all around. The bright, yellow sun was shining down on the many civilians as adults were working for the day while students were sitting in class, the cross country team of Beacon Hills high school having left to go to a track meet.

Days had gone by since half the Alpha pack had attacked Derek Hale in his own loft while his sister had to watch the entire thing go down. The animal clinic was quiet, other than the sounds of the animals noises from inside the cages as the owner of the clinic found himself standing in the back where the surgery room was, fixing up some stuff.

Alan Deaton called out to the person when he heard the door open before heading out, freezing when he saw more than one person standing there. His sister, Marin Morrell, stood on the other side of the counter, a serious look on her face with her arms crossed as she stared at her older brother.

Behind her, was an injured Ennis with his arms wrapped around Aiden and Y/n's shoulders while Kali stood near them. The veterinarian glances between the five of them, looking at all the blood that laid around Ennis.

"We could use a little help." Morrell speaks up.

"Try the hospital." Deaton suggests.

"Open the gate, Alan." Morrell demands, receiving a small 'no' from her brother.

Kali steps forward, letting her claws glide along Morrell's face and hair. "Help us. Or maybe I just kill her."

"Not here, you won't." Deaton protests, surprising the Alpha. "I suggest you leave. Don't make me insist."

"Alan, if he dies, they'll go after the others. And don't think their little protégé Scott won't find his way into the middle of it. They'll kill him. You know they will." Morrell reminds, getting no response. "Alan, please."

Sighing quietly that his sister used a teenager he cares about to convince him to do this, Deaton reaches forward and grabs ahold of the gate, opening it up. Y/n and Aiden helped Ennis further into the back and into the surgery room where they were able to place him on the metal table, the injured Alpha having to use some of his strength to get on top before he was laying down on the table.

The others stood around as Deaton took his time to put on some latex gloves, grabbing a pair of scissors and being careful to avoid the werewolf's wounds while he cute his shirt in half, eventually revealing all the wounds.