Twisting someone's image Ch.27

Izuku POV

Shortly after I returned back to Japan and I decided something. I want to face All might myself. I started getting a team together but even then I'm weak. A team can only get you so far. The best thing to do now is to train. 

I want to reveal to the world the kind of person Izumi and Allmight is. So I need information, a plan, and a few trolls. I already had Monoma. Shoto, Momo, and Tenya won't do anything. I need more people. I need someone to get close, maybe not even directly to Izumi but to the people she cares about. I took care of Inko with that injury. But even if i got someone at her school how would I monitor her and catch her in acts. I decided to reach out to Giran. 

"So you want information on someone who is broken or ambitious with a good quirk and info on this family?" He said looking at the papers I gave him. "Well can you do it?" "Depends, do you have money?" I laughed at the remark. "Of course I do." Giran left and I got an idea. 

The main point is Allmight's career is that he is the number one hero. And it is well known that Endeavor is the main competition. His only fault is his attitude. Most people like Allmight because of his charisma. Endeavor is well rude and blatantly honest. And is seen negatively. So I either need to change endeavor's personality or his image. And I know the right people who twist everything. The Zen Twins. Their dads own a very influential news station. That specializes in heroes. I called the twins so I can set up a time I can meet up with their parents. After all when you look at things with a different angle people pay attention. 

After calling Alex. I started to reach out and find someone to train me. And who better to get on my side is Allmight number one fan, Stain. I tried to find an informat, but no one knew where he was. So I took it into my own hands. I stayed in my room for days. And that's when I found a lead. I bursted through the doors of my room when I heard a yelp. I looked around and realized I hit someone in the face with a door. 

We stared at each other for a little until I said something awkwardly. "Are you ok?" She snapped back quicker then the Yagi's abandoning me. "Do I look ok!" "Umm, yes?" She glared back even quicker. "Oh I'm Izuku Midoriya, who are you?" "Leena, I was sent to do an interview on Endeavor." I look behind her and saw Shoto and his dad. "Oh yeah that was today. Um." I looked towards the butler who led them to my very messy room. He got my look and led then to a living room. 

I quickly got ready and put on some dry shampoo. I then ran to the living room they were in. Leena and her camera people were setting up and Shoto and Endeavor were waiting in the corner. I walked over to him and started to talk to Endeavor. "We need to make you more favorable, do you know why Allmight is so popular compared to you?" I asked. "Because he is honorable and strong and has an annoying personality." He answered unsurely. "Aren't you the same?" He was really confused and thinking though everything I just said. And after a while he still looked confused. 

I sighed. "Ok so basically I'm going to be giving you a positive hidden intent when you talk to people." I said as I put air quotes around the words hidden intent. "Are we ready to start?" Leena asked. I whipped my head around and responded. "Yes we are" I then turn back to endeavor slowly, "just nod your head and don't say a single word." I said as I glared at him. He nodded still processing the previous statement. We walked to the couch and start near Leena. 

"Hello and welcome to the short segment hidden heroes! Where we find out the true thoughts of the people behind those masks. Today we are joined by Endeavor and another special guest!" Leena introduced then looked towards me. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, and my life was hugely impacted by Endeavor!" I said. "So Midoriya you came here to explain why Endeavor acts the way he does on TV?" "That's right Miss Leena! I came to clear Endeavor's name because he is a totally true hero that is just devoted to protecting people then talking to press. He just wishes to check on everyone quickly so he can help others too. Which explains his reaction with victims. After all he may be a hero but he's still a person who cares about people's safety because he has a family of his own." I said pretending to tear up and lying through my teeth. After all it didn't really matter to me because he was just going to replace Allmight for me. And Endeavor? He just nodded still in his day.

After the cameras turned off and I finished things with Leena's crew, I turned back to Shoto and endeavor. "We are finished here so now we wait for now. Want to play a video game?" I asked Shoto. He nodded and as we were leaving the room Endeavor got out of his daze. "Wait. I don't have an annoying personality." Shoto and I went to my room not acknowledging Endeavor's realization to play Mario cart. 

Izumi POV

Today was going to be a good relaxing I was going to just go on a run. Then do something exciting. Soon I get to go on a date with Katsuki! He's so hot! And is going to be a great hero with his quirk. We are going to train together. I was just getting a head start when some little kid got in my way. So it's simple. I pushed her to the side. It's not my fault the road was there. Plus she was in my way. I paid no mind when people started to scream in their direction I just continued on my way. 

After I got home, I had to choose the perfect outfit. I had to put on the cutest clothes t look good while I trained. I chose a Chanel tank top, a pair of spandex, tennis shoes, and I put on a sweat shirt over it to look cute. Then I grabbed a pair of glasses without lens because I have 20/20 vision. Plus glasses looked cute. I then walked out of the house and walked go the bakugous. 

"Oh Izumi come in!" Mrs. Bakugou said, and I walked in. I sat myself on the couch. "Oi! Brat your girlfriend is here!" "Shut up!" Two voices responded. "Im taking to the Male brat" "Be quiet old hag!" Ms. Bakugou turned to me. "I'll bring out some tea." She said as she left.

I sat on the couch waiting and texting on my phone. After Ms. Bakugou brought out tea we sat and talked until Katsuki came out of his room. "Katsuki!" "Hey Izumi", he said pretending to be cool but I can tell he's obsessed with me. "You ready to train?" He said. "Ofcourse we can not become heros without it." I responded. "I can! But I'll train for you." "As if, I'm going to become the next #1 hero!" "I would like to see you try." He was totally flirting with me!!! 

"Ok make sure to get home before curfew." Mrs. Bakugou said. "Ok!" I said. "Whatever old hag!!" Katsuki said as he put in his shoes. "Bye!" I waved as we walked to a gym near us. We trained for a little then went out to dinner when a saw a news blog. 'Is Endeavor a better hero the Allmight!'

—————————————

Thank you for reading the chapter!! I'm so sorry for not updating I have been dealing with layers of schoolwork and a few of my own Izumis (just less extreme). i may not be able to update again soon but I will try my hardest!! 

And thank you for 47k reads!!!!🥳🥳🎉🥳🎉🍾🍸