The Original Brother Ch. 5

Izuku POV

Izuku why didn't you clean the kitchen and make our meals. Ugh that's it you never listen, no dinner for you. Izuku get the groceries now. Come on lets go now. Or no lunch. Izuku stay out here we are going to watch Izumi.

I woke up in a cold sweat. "Mm morning Izuku." I looked down and saw Ikkuro. "Huh Ro way are you next to me?" "You didn't want to go to sleep." I turned red from embarrassment. "Ah sorry!" Ikkuro just laughed. "It's fine go get ready for the day." He said leaving. "Ah ok." I said  pulling my maid rope, I finally learned what it was. Suddenly Shiro came in, and chose me an outfit. "Thank you Shiro." I said going to the dining hall. I walked in and notice a new face. "Ah hello I'm Izuku Midoriya!" The guy clicked his tongue at me. "You think this kid can be convincing enough?" He said to Ikkuro. "He will be once you and Izzy teach him the ropes." The guy rolled his eyes. I sat down and the maids brought in breakfast. "Izuku Izaac over here will train you to use your contractor after lunch. Izzy will teach you about business and stuff like that after breakfast." Ikoshi said. "Ok then what school do I go to?" I asked. "We can talk about that later." "Ok but when is lat——." "Heh so impatient" Izaac said. "Izaac relax will you" Izzy said. "Come on Izuku let's go study." I nodded and followed Izzy. 

"Izuku will you stay here for a second. Practice the placement of plating." Izzy said before leaving for some work thing that came up. I started trying to memorize the placement when I heard something outside the door. I walked up and put my ear to the door. And that their youngest sibling is healed magically. Please the world saw him when he was born and nothing else. The nursery was done and shown but then they hid him away. Oh really well rumor has it he is ugly but strong so he can now enter the fam.... I heard before the voices disappeared. Before I knew it I was tearing up.

Was that the room. I busted open the doors and ran to that room. Everyone seemed to be busy for something but I didn't care. I door was open, I walk in and saw a light blue and light green themed room. It had pictures of bunny's and foxes. I noticed Izaac was in the room. We stared at each other and then I started to run to my room. Ran past the maids and butlers trying to clean and made it to my room. "Ah young master Izuku is everything alright?" Yuki asked. "Yes I'm fine it's fine, don't bother me." I said shutting the door and locking it. Before I knew it, I was completely sobbing. They weren't lying about a little brother, they had one, they don't need me. Maybe I was just his understudy. I cried myself to sleep. 

Why hello there young one. I looked u and saw the bunny. "Um hello." You haven't trained since the last time I saw you. "Yeah I just, just.... Sorry" the bunny laughed? Do you like your enhanced hearing, speed, jump, and eyesight? "Well yes and no. The eyesight is great and helps me read people, but sometimes I don't want to read people. And the hearing I can hear so many things, the best and well not the best." It was about to say something when we both heard...... Ikkuro? "Izuku are you ok? You have been in there for a while. Izuku!" i Iooked towards the bunny. Time move quicker here. "Ah ok." "Izuku if you don't open this door we are breaking it down!" Yelled Izzy? I woke up.

"Ah I'm coming!" I said as I heard more banging. I opened the door and suddenly got tackled by my four siblings. "Izuku are you ok not hurt? Oh your eyes are red and puffy." Izzy said checking me. "I'm fine I only took a little nap." "A little nap? You have been in here since 9 am. It's 6pm." Izaac said, "was the room that surprising? You should have known about it before." Ikkuro, Ikoshi, and Izzy, paused. "Izaac you showed him the room." Ikkuro said coldly. "No he walked in himself. Wasn't he told the situation?" Izaac said. "He was told that right. Right?" My stomach rumbled. "Oh look at that Izuku is hungry. We should eat dinner." Izzy said before shoving everyone to the dining hall. After we ate in silence we met up in the joined office. (Where Izuku coldly ruined someone). 

"So I suppose we should just tell you the whole story." Ikkuro started. "We used to have a little brother. He doesn't have a name he died before we could agree on a name sadly. He was born premature and was very weak. Our grandparents were excited when they heard of a baby boy. When he died, well, we didn't have the heart to tell them." "So that's the story." Ikoshi said. "What do you think?" Izzy asked. I just stood there. "I'm going to need sometime to digest this." I said before leaving. 

Izumi POV

Today dad was going to not only train me but Katsumi and Katsuki. "Ok kids.  I will be giving you strict diets and training schedules. And you will clean this...... beach." 

Shiro POV

"Hey yuki. Are you ok?" "Yeah yeah it's just master Izuku was——-." Yuki started when a butler came in. "Yuki Shiro get to work even if that brat isn't telling you what to do." "Ugh he is so annoying"

Izaac POV.

I walked up to Izuku's room and knocked on the door softly. "Hey Ku you good?" "Yeah I'm fine.." I walked in. Izuku was laying down on the bed. "Hey I have this cool trick." Izuku looked at me like I was crazy. I grabbed the edge of the blanket and rolled izuku up into a burrito. "See now I can just eat you up" Izuku started to laugh. "You know Ku everybody is worried about you." "Heh not everyone from what I hear." I stared at him. "Hey what's eating you?" "It's just what if I well wasn't, or, I am not, or well how do I say this?" "Like your not good enough?" He nodded. "How about this. Study hard and listen and by your first party let's decide if you are good enough. Either way that was the past. You are our brother now ok?" "Ok to both things." "Good now go sleep we have a big day ahead of us." I was about to leave when Izuku stopped me. I looked back. "Um can I leave the estate?" I looked at him surprised. "Like not forever just every once in a while." "If you ask before you probably can." "Ok do I need to ask Ikkuro?" I nodded. "Why do we always look towards Ikkuro?" "Well he is the oldest and strongest. That's pretty much it why?" "Is he super overprotective?" "I don't know. I'm usually working. Why?" "Oh no reason at all." He said "oh just what do you think he would do if I contacted someone from my past."

—————————————————

Thank you for reading. Sorry it's a little short I tried to push it out. Please check out my other books. And I will try my best to update frequently but things have been stressful lately sorry. Oh and the top pic is what Izaac looks like but with different eyes and the ear piercing.