The Zen twin's Birthday Ch. 19

On Twitter please at least check out Brownsugarboba7 she's a friend and mostly GENSHIN Impact stuff is on there!

Izuku POV 

I was laying in bed when Shiro and Yukon barged into my room. "Young master! You didn't tell us you had a party today!" Yuki screamed as she pulled me out of bed. It was Saturday and the ZEN twin's birthday. I was thinking the regular small invite party. I was in thought and confusion while Yuki droned on. "And you don't even have an outfit!" "Why couldn't I just wear whatever?" I asked " did you look at the invitation at all?" I shook my head no and Shiro handed me it. It was white with gold words so it was insanely hard to read. "It is an entire event." Shiro said calmly. I started to read what I could. "This is also a possible business opportunity." I thought about what I read. If it has business possibilities then there will be adults, rich adults, fancy rich adults, fancy rich adults that know of m company. I can't embarrass my family! I ran to the seamstress. Still in my pjs. Shiro and Yuki ran after me. 

I quickly opened the seamstresses work room. "Excuse me, I know it's short notice but can you make me a suit for tonight." I asked. "Well not from scratch. But we can find a plain suit and add on to it." The head seamstress said. "If you don't mind could you." "We could try." And after that I chose a dark blueish base but without the waistcoat. We walked out when I realized I didn't have a gift. What do you even give rich people. Fountain pens? I then told Yuki to get the car. I pulled up my phone and searched rich people gift ideas. It wasn't helpful, mostly about wines to give. I hoped in the car and looked around at shops when I stopped by a electronics store showing the news on their tvs.

Pro hero Magnet, known as Allmight's partner, was found hanging by a thread. Literally. Found tied to a dumpster by a string. Beat, cut and crushed. Perhaps by her own quirk. Doctors say she my never be a hero again.

I looked at the report but didn't read any farther. Nao did good. But I hoped it was going to leave Magnet crippled. Whatever. I was lookin around whe saw this small shop. It was a shop that decorated items you bring in. I thought about it for a while. Alex talked about a new guitar but his parents might get him that. And Alexa had been talking about a place to make items so her parents might get her that. So that idea was a bust. I was walking around again when I saw four tickets for a popular band and four for a hero convention. They talked about how their parents wouldn't buy them since they wanted them to study more. I bought them using Ikkuro's card of course. I got two different cards and put the tickets in them. And I walked off to the car. 

I got home and started to bathe. After I finished I had lunch when I started to work on homework that I didn't want to do. It was a report about a hero. And you had to randomly pick one. And of course it was Allmight. I started to get to work. I made the perfect normal person Allmight thing after all I just have to suck up to teachers and get good grades. I started writing and I got far before I suddenly got a call from grandma. 

"Hello?" "Oh hello Izuku, I heard from Liam that you forgot about a party and is making last minute decisions?" Dang it Liam. "Oh that I was just preparing, I didn't do anything last min-" "Izuku don't even try to lie. I was told everything. This is an opportunity to assert yourself in the business world. Try not to make these mistakes again." "Yes Grandma." I said sadly. I hung up and got to work.

I finished my homework. Then I went to visit Neito. It's quite simple. Tenya, Momo, and Shoto would be heros but they aren't fit to be my spies and wouldn't try to make Izumi's life hard. His quirk is copy so he has to touch someone. Doesn't matter what part so I had an idea. If I found people with amazing, usable quirks, take their hair, put it in a vile and have him touch it. He could possibly use the quirks multiple times. On my way I saw Nao. Her quirk allowed he to use someone's quirk, like as if the person was using it themselves, as long as she has touched their blood. Voodoo. No need to consume. It is perfect, to convince someone else in the near future. 

"Hello Nao is Neito in?" "Ah hello and yes sir, he is." I nodded and went to his room. I suddenly slammed opened the door and saw Neito jump out of bed and fall. "Ack" I laughed a little. "Neito are you willing to join a hero school to make someone's life miserable?" He thought for a moment. "Sounds fun" 

Timeskip to tonight

I put on the suit and grabbed my gifts. "Shiro please drive me, I don't want to ask Liam since he told on me." "Ok young master." She said as she nodded and went to pull the car to the front. Liam already had a car to the front, but I just stared him down while Shiro got the car. Or tried to with my height. "Umm sir aren't you getting in?" He asked. I crossed my arms and turned away. "Is this because of the report I made?" He asked. I didn't respond and at the moment Shiro came over with the car. I hopped into hers and we drove off to the party. I was expecting something small, not a complete ballroom. The right was lined with food, the middle was a five layer cake with presents around, surrounded by tables, all assigned seats. And the left was for dancing and stuff. There was also a little bar on that side. I looked at my invitation and saw my seat. I walked over to the cake and put my present there. It was like it was a wedding not a party. I sat down at my seat like everyone else and waited. I looked like, an idiot since the table was empty. I noticed some heros and thought about their family business. Alexa and Alex's family work in commercial products and have a lot of heros to work with. I was in thought when I saw Aizawa, Nezu and Hitoshi. They put their gifts down and saw that their seats were next to mine. Hitoshi sat down next to me and Aizawa next to him and Nezu next to him.

"So Izuku, it's been a while" Nezu started. "I saw you earlier this month and Hitoshi two days ago." I said, trying to shut down the conversation but Nezu continued. "So how have you been?" "Fine" I responded not interested. When the hostess finally announced the Zen family. It first stared with their parents, Yuri and Victor! I'm kidding. Yachi Zen, their dad, and Vincent Zen, also their dad. They aren't adopted, surrogacy. And soon they announced the twins, Alexandra and Alexzander Zen. The family sat down with us.

"Izuku! Hitoshi! You made it!" Lexi exclaimed as she ran over and sat down next to me. Alex soon came over. "Have you guys finished the report?" Alex asked. "Yes" I said and Hitoshi just nodded.   "Can we copy?" Lexi asked trying to be innocent. "You didn't listen in class did you, we all have different heros. Mines Allmight" I said. "Mines Magnet so I got to write about what happened on the news." Hitoshi said. The twins were about to speak when Yashi Zen stood up. "Thank you everyone for coming. I would like to introduce everyone individually." He said and as he listed off families, and heros they stood up. I blanked for a while until he called out. "Midoriyas." I stood up and immediately my ears picked up whispers. 

That's the youngest one who was sick right? Yeah I heard he is contagious. I heard he was on the brink of death. I heard he wasn't really sick but ugly. Right now he looks fine, do you think this one's an actor?

I quickly sat back down and Yashi continued to Nezu. And soon everyone was invited to mingle or something. Alex and Lexi were completely swept away and I just stood with Hitoshi. The people stopped swarming our table when the two went to the left. Hitoshi and I got some food and started to eat. When a girl walked up. I could tell her parents sent her since the parents themselves were talking to someone else. Also she seemed so nervous. 

"Um hello, I-I am L-l." Hitoshi then grabbed me and pulled me too the left. " hey Hitoshi what was that about?" I asked him. "I don't like her." We enjoyed the rest of the night till it was time for cake. Each layer flavor. First was vanilla with whipped cream base frosting. Second was chocolate with buttercream. Third was Strawberry, and fourth was red velvet with cream cheese. And last was a carrot cake. "Why carrot cake" I asked. "Because I have only seen you eat carrot desserts." "Because of my quirk." I said quickly shutting down the conversation. I still ate the carrot cake. 

——————————————————

Thank you for reading this chapter. Please check out the account above. Please check out my other book. And thank you for 9.7k reads! 🎉🥳🎈🍾 

Btw the cakes are like regular cakes but stacked. Not actual layers of thin cake.