Love 16: The truth untold

"Hyungiiiee ~ show it to me ~ pweaseeee" Jungkook said— acting cute— what was happening here?

Well it's been a week since Jungkook's eye sight came back... and the two became so close like no one can separate them— the only times they get separated is when Taehyung needs to go to his work and sleeping. Well right now was Taehyung's day off one thing he learned from Jungkook is cleaning the house. He can still remember how he gets a knock on his head when his room is a mess especially when he gets busy his mom would be like "Kim Taehyung clean your room!" But now— on that day when Jungkook suddenly came in when he was mulling over to the people— it was Jungkook who is doing it— and he knows his mother is smiling up there knowing he found his love.

Jungkook suddenly walked in when he saw Taehyung's baby pictures that was on the floor— Taehyung saw him so he quickly picked it up and hide it to Jungkook.

"Hyuuuunggg!!!" Jungkook whines.

"No. You can't—" Taehyung sternly said. Jungkook pouts—

"Whyyyy?" Jungkook asked. "Because you will see some of my embarrassing moments here— I just want you to see me— handsome and cool thats all." Taehyung answered. Jungkook laughed. Taehyung looked at him raising his eyebrows— Jungkook sits with his famous anime girl formal sit. (A/n: I don't know what it is called— I was supposed to show off my drawing skills again but imma just use JK's picture since he always sits like this 😂)

 (A/n: I don't know what it is called— I was supposed to show off my drawing skills again but imma just use JK's picture since he always sits like this 😂)

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"You know that I've seen you being a messy hyung." Jungkook answered. Taehyung looked at him smiling.

"You did— this is why I don't want you to see this— you'll be teasing me and I might not control myself." Taehyung answered his tone suddenly change which is the younger noticed— well the 1 week of their dating Taehyung stopped kissing him on his lips— which he actually miss, the older was still clingy bear slash tiger— but he stopped kissing Jungkook's lips.

"Then don't—" Jungkook answered bravely looking at Taehyung. "You sure?" Taehyung asked as his face suddenly change— it was more serious— and Jungkook is not used to this... "I— hm yeah..." Jungkook answered and Taehyung suddenly smirked and started poking the younger's waist— "aye wait—" Jungkook said as he got a reaction from it because his tickles on his waist is no joke—