Love 11: "it was blurry but- I saw you smiling"

Jungkook has just finished talking to his samchon about his plan on taking some therapy again... when he suddenly he heard his door apartment being unlocked—

"Hyung—" Jungkook said knowing it was Taehyung since the older keeps on begging to give the password on his apartment so he can easily drop some food that he bought after work or before going to work.

"How did you know?" Taehyung asked. "There must be something that you always guess it was me—" Taehyung muttered. Jungkook literally did a facepalm action to show how done he was with the older. "How? Seriously? You are the only person I've given my passcode other than my uncle and you gotta be there assuming there is something?" Jungkook asked and sighed in disbelief.

"Isn't when one of your senses is like hm— disabled— the other senses would be like higher level— like maybe you know my smell?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook coughed— he is sure that the older was here to tease him.

"Why are you here again?" He asked annoyed, hiding his blush with the older's guess.

"You haven't answered me yet." Taehyung said.

"Why are you here? Do you like want to live here or what?" Jungkook asked and he didn't know that it would quickly backfire to him—

"Ooohhh so you want me to live with you now?" Taehyung asked and make their faces a little bit close— and Jungkook quickly pinched the older's nose.

"Why are you testing my patience?" Jungkook asked. "Awww!!! Koo— ongay— imirtoasuawt." Jungkook didn't understand it so he pulled his hand away to the older's nose.

"What?" Jungkook asked and rolled his eyes.

"I'm here to ask you out for a picnic." Taehyung said properly as he was trying to cool down his nose from being pinched.

"Oohhh so you are asking me out for a date?" Jungkook asked now teasing the older.

"Aye— ha? Date? No— I mean I've always wanted to do some picnic with someone and — and that someone is you— yeah—" Taehyung said stuttering Jungkook smiled.

"I will go out on a picnic date with you." He said.

And Taehyung of course denied it was not a date but he actually smiled because the younger is coming with him. He have always wanted to ask Jungkook out on a picnic date— after him dragging Jungkook at the seaside... nothing happens after that.

"You used to decline me when I asked you to go out with me—" Taehyung said as he was fixing the blanket where they will be sitting...

"Did you forgot it already?" Jungkook pouts. Of course Taehyung didn't he just like want to confirm that Jungkook still wants him to be at his side always and be his eyes.

"You said you'll be my eyes— that's why I'm not scared to walk alone because you are always there." Jungkook answered sounding so casual that made Taehyung's heartbeats faster than usual.

Just like that they enjoyed telling some random stories about their childhood...

"I feel sleepy—" Taehyung said.

"You can take a nap." Jungkook answered.

As he was about to get his earphones and listen to some random podcast. Taehyung used Jungkook's lap as his pillow— "eh—" Jungkook said.

"It's more comfortable to use your thighs as pillow." Taehyung said and closed his eyes. Jungkook just sighed and let the older do what he wants.

"You are already using it... I don't have a choice anymore." Jungkook said sounding like he was annoyed but of course he is not. "You feel comfortable using me a pillow." Jungkook said and he was about to play some podcast when Taehyung pulled the wire of his earphone lightly.

"I actually feel comfortable being around you... I always feel like I am free... I have this freedom that I've always wanted..." Taehyung said and closed his eyes. "Also, you trusting me so much means a lot to me." Taehyung added and smiled.

"Those translucent vision of your is a great new Jungkook."

"It also means that you are slowly getting over from the trauma that you have experienced... and remember that you are doing great on fighting this trauma of yours."

He remembered the doctor's words when he did his last check up— he looked down... and closed his eyes. As if he was meditating and relaxing...

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes... and there... he saw it— no it was blurry but he can actually see some blurry vision right in front of him— he can see the older eyes shut closed but he was smiling— and Jungkook started crying— tears falling down to his cheeks and to Taehyung that's why the older quickly sit and looked at Jungkook worriedly—

"What happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Did I say something?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook reached for Taehyung's cheeks. "Hyung— it was for a moment— but I saw you smiling..." he said between his sobs— and Taehyung knows that Jungkook was crying because of happiness and Taehyung quickly hugged him and started patting Jungkook's back softly.

"That's great— you are doing great Kook." Taehyung said.

"It is nice that you have started making friends." His doctor said and Jungkook smiled.

"And I'm glad that you wanted to see someone that helps you to be motivated on fighting the trauma..." he added.

"Just keep in mind that you can take it slowly... okay. You don't have to push yourself too much." The doctor said.

✨✨✨

Tadahh! I'm back with my heart broken 🥲
Oky if you are watching alchemy of souls you know what I'm feeling 😭 I even ship the two main lead roles that's why I want Jung So Min to be there on season 2– there are so many plot holes— but Im hoping that it will be answered all in season 2 😭.

Anygays— I have a delulu corner on my phone and guess what— I fell in love with Lee Jae Wook (Jang Uk of Alchemy of Souls)

I literally changed my delulu corner from bwi to Jae Wook 😭 I fell in love with this man me is crushing 😭😭😭

Anygayysss please do vote and comment show the book some attention 🥲🥹 help me heal my pain from the season 1 cliffhanger ending of Alchemy of Souls 😭🫠