13.0 || Retrival. ||

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. That's definitely familiar!"

"Then lets stop conversing here and follow him!" You yelled running after the man.

After almost being hit by several branches you were able to finally catchup, seeing the male feed his chickens in front of a small house.

"I kept the nutritional balance in mind and mixed all the shells you love, too." He explained to the chickens.
"Eat up Lionel, so you'll be a tasty chicken!"

"That man...He can't be.." Polnareff moved towards the fence to open it a get a better look.

"Hold it!" Joseph stopped, "I'll go talk to him all of you wait here."

He literally only walks a couple steps forward introducing himself, "Hello, my name is Joseph Joestar. I'm traveling to Egypt with these four—"

"I don't want hear it!" He exclaimed.
"D-Don't talk to me! No one ever comes to see me with good news. It's only when something bad happens," He finally turned to the group, "I won't hear it!"

"Go away!" He shouted retreating over to the house.

"Mr.Avdol!" Kakyoin's eyes widened and
Jotaro looked shocked as well, "Avdol..."

"GO AWAY!" He slammed the door.

"I-It can't be!" Kakyoin and Polnareff exclaimed.

Why is he being so dramatic...like he doesn't know.

"That's Avdol's... father." Joseph revealed.

"His father!?"

Joseph nodded explaining, "He left the world behind and lives alone on this island. I didn't tell any of you about this because if Dio were to find out we had stopped here, the peace Avdol's father enjoys here would be compromised. I didn't want to let that happen."
"But telling him about his son, Avdol's death.. won't be easy to do..."

Polnareff turned away from the house in sadness.
"Avdol's death was not your fault." Joseph tried to comfort.

"No. It was my responsibility... I have to carry that." He replied and you frowned.

Looking away from the grey haired man, Kakyoin asked, "Is his father a Stand user, as well?"

"Yes, but I don't know what sort of Stand it is." Joesph answered looking at the closed door.

"Given how his father has treated us, it's hard to imagine he'll help us."

"Leave this all to me I'll try talking to his father." He said and Polnareff walked away after his words.

You watched him get smaller on the trail and turned to the others, "Wow! Amaaaazing job guys, way to really stick it to him that he killed his friend!" You faked smiled while Copycat who was seated on the fence recreated Avdol's "death", ending it by falling off the fence acting dead.

"I don't think he's that hurt Y/n it'll be fine when he finds out." Joseph waved off.

You looked at the others for backup and they only shrugged.