11. 💃🏽 Rendezvous Part 1🕺🏻

JIN POV - A Month Later...

Currently, I was leaving one job and heading over to another. I'd been running around shooting promotions and attending meetings since the ass crack of dawn this morning. I was on my way to the fourth and final meeting of the day. This one being important since it has to do with a tv show appearance. It involved me promoting the new game I worked on at my family's gaming company. Although this wouldn't be the first time I'd worked on a game, it was the first time I was actually going to promote it myself.

My mind wandered as I sat in the backseat of the truck I was riding in. My thoughts instantly drifted to Tahiri. Just thinking of her had a smile tugging at the corner of my lips. It had been a few weeks since I'd last seen her in person. It felt like torture that I hadn't been able to be in her presence. We'd exchanged multiple messages, talked on the phone, and even FaceTimed when we could. Much to my dismay, I hadn't been able to take her out on a date yet. My schedule had just been too busy. The only activities I did have enough time for were eating and sleeping.

Tahiri-ssi was really a fun person to be around. Her attitude was just like the members when it came to my jokes. She'd laugh hard at some, and deadpan me with the others. I didn't think I'd be as attached to her as I had become. For me, that was a new feeling. It wasn't about sex between us. Although the first time we did it, it was amazing and I couldn't wait for it to happen again. I felt that whatever was happening between the two of us was going to be more than just sex.

I liked her because she seemed to be really genuine. It wasn't just me who thought that either. All the members loved her. Especially the maknae line. I think Jimin, Tae, and JK fell in love with her too. Anytime I was on the phone with her and they were around, they'd bombard the conversation. Even going as far as to take my phone and run away with it just to talk to her. She found it incredibly cute and funny. I fussed and was upset each time since it happened during breaks at work and we didn't have a long amount of time to speak with each other. This happened three times leading to each of them asking for her number. She made sure it was okay with me first, which it was, before giving each of them her number. That led to Yoongi, Hobi, and Namjoon getting it as well. If anyone had a free schedule if they didn't want to rest and she was free, they hung out with her individually. That made me incredibly jealous of my band mates.

Tahiri-ssi was like a chameleon when it came to all of us. She thoroughly enjoyed the activities that each member had planned which ranged from nature walks to shopping and from eating to drinking contests. She fit right in effortlessly. It was extremely rare that all seven of us could find a friend that we could be ourselves around. The thing we all liked about her the most is, she made us feel comfortable and never treated us like the global superstars that we are. No, Tahiri treated us like the regular human beings that we were. She wasn't intimidated by any of us. It sucked because all of the members had hung out with her except me. They had a little more free time than I did on their hands right now. Juggling being a pop star, plus my family's game company was gearing up for the release of a new game, I had to be hands on with both companies. So on my off days from the music company, I was literally holed up eight to ten hours in different meetings for the gaming company. My free time was slim as hell.

Taehyung had taken a real liking to her sister-cousin, Cho-Hee. She was sweet. But she did let him know that she was in the midst of going through a divorce, and would need time to get over her feelings before rushing into anything new. Luckily for her, Taehyung understood and didn't care about any of that stuff. The way he saw it, her ex was responsible for ruining their marriage, it wasn't her fault. He also admired the way she was handling the nasty divorce with grace, while her ex was trying to make it difficult. I just hoped it worked out for the best with both of them.