Will of Himeko - Himeko Murata x Reader

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yes."

She laughs though you could tell your immediate response pained her.

"I see." She lets out a quiet sigh. "Then I guess there's nothing left for me to say to mend the past. It was nice to see you again, (Y/N)."

She turns, preparing to depart, but your voice halts her movement.

"Won't you share a drink with me, Miss Himeko?" She turns back to see you smiling at her like old times. "I'm not sure what you experienced in the afterlife, but surely it hasn't quelled your taste for alcohol."

Himeko couldn't stop the smile that rose on her face.

...

Himeko Murata recalled her first meeting with you. It was her first day at St. Freya and she was up early to scour the campus. The red-haired woman spotted a (H/C)-haired individual and walks over to the person. 

"Why are you here so early?" She had asked when she was within earshot. "Class doesn't start until 8:00 sharp."

Instead of being afraid of the woman, you simply stared at her and tilted your head.

"Is it a crime to be at school early because the student wants to make sure she's on time?"

"Well, I guess not..." She supposes she came off as a little hostile. "Excuse my rudeness, but a girl like you shouldn't be out so early. It's dangerous. You could get in trouble."

You stared at her, almost as if trying to figure her out before clamping your hands together and positioning them in front of your skirt. You dip your head down.

"You're right. I apologize. It won't happen again."

Himeko felt a bit bad for chastising the polite student. She smiled and pat your head. You looked up, not expecting the older women to treat you in such a way.

"I'm not mad. It's good to see some enthusiasm in Valkyries, but that doesn't mean it's okay to go sneaking around." She winks. "I'll let you off since you seem like a good girl. Don't let me catch you again."

"Thank you, umm..?" It took a while for the teacher to realize you were asking for her name.

"Himeko Murata. I'll be a teacher this following year."

You smiled. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), a second year."

"A kind girl like you must do well at school."

"I still have much to learn." You then bowed to her. "I'll be going back to my dorm now. Please excuse me and I'm sorry for the trouble I caused."

With that, you turned and make your exit. Himeko watched as your figure grow smaller and smaller.

"What a kind girl. If only everyone was like that." She then noticed something on the floor and picks it up. She glances back up, but you had already left the vicinity. "Did she drop this?"

The red-haired woman felt obligated to return to you your lost item. She carefully placed the article into her pocket and headed to the headmistress' office.

...

"Ah, you must be describing (Y/N) (L/N)," Theresa identified as soon as Himeko passes to her the description of the student. "Luckily she's not hard to find."

"You know her then?"

"Of course. She lives in the dorms provided by the school."

"I see. Which room will she be in?"

Theresa glanced curiously toward the teacher. "Why are you so interested in her?"

"I have something that I think belongs to her."