Thirteen

I'M NOT DEAD!!! Yayyy. But nonetheless I would like to apologize for keeping this story and you guys un-updated for the past few months. I've been procrastinating a lot, had a lack of motivation, and life's also been getting in the way.

But anyway, since season three of the anime is coming out, it reminded me that I should probably continue Y/n's story! Due to leaving this story for a while, I might've forgotten some details in the plot and have a slightly different writing style.

Thank you for giving this story 19k views, also!

I hope you enjoy ^^

Author-san

Previously...

You were being watched.

Can people just stop being creepy? It was only a little while ago since you got stalked by a certain upper moon.

With one swift movement, your feet lightly hit the ground. You propelled towards the place from which you sensed the gaze of whoever was watching you. To other people, it looked like you dissipated into thin air.

"Huh? But they were just here." You were confident that the gaze was sent from this direction, and you were rarely wrong. This was the first time in a while you've encountered anyone who has been able to slip away from right under your nose. This means whoever was there is as powerful as Hashira.

Or maybe even stronger.

...

Meanwhile, the infinity castle.

Five demons opened their eyes to the sound of a biwa, which came from a female with a gray complexion, blue-stained nails, and wore a plain black kimono with white lining. It was as if the whole room wrapped around the woman.

W-where are we?

The five demons were in a vast extra-dimensional space. At first, it seemed like they were just in a normal Japanese-styled room, but as they look around, they realize the odd part about this space. Doors were on the floor, the staircases were upside down, walls faced every which direction... and it was as if the law of gravity does not apply to this space at all.

You wouldn't be able to tell what the biwa playing woman looked like, as her back was facing the five demons, showing them only her long, dark-brown hair that fell to her waist in slight waves. If you were able to see her face though, you would see that the woman had only a singular, large purplish eye in the center of her face. It was the demon, Nakime.

Muzan has summoned all the lower moons of the twelve demon moons here... except lower moon five wasn't here.

Lower moon five is Rui, who had been killed by Y

earlier.

As the lower moons looked around in confusion, another woman, a demon appeared, standing next to Nakime.

Who is she?

"Prostrate yourselves, lower your heads." The woman who had just appeared speaks, inthe vice that all the lower moons recognized.

Immediately, all five demons fell to the floor on their knees.

It's Muzan-sama...... it's Muzan-sama's voice.

I couldn't tell. His figure and presence is different from before. It's terrifyingly accurate camouflage.

"Rui got killed. That was lower moon five." Muzan spoke, his blood red pupils narrowing, as veins popped from his—or should I say her—forehead, "Why are the lower moon demons so damn weak?"

The twelve kizuki, also known as the demon moons, are divided into the upper and lower moons, ranked from the strongest upper moon one to the weakest lower moon six.

Muzan lifts his hand, and one by one, kills each of the demons. He is intending on disbanding the lower rank.

At last, there was only lower moon one left, kneeled on the ground.

"Any last words?" Muzan asks coldly.

"Thank you, Muzan-sama. Dying by your hands, and watching the aim and suffering of humans have been like a dream for me-"

Lower moon one, whose name is Enmu is cut off, as something is suddenly injected into his veins, he begins to gag and contort in pain.

"You won me over." Muzan decided, "I'll give you an abundance of blood."

"Now be useful to me. Go kill the demon slayer with the hanafuda earrings."

"And if you kill the winter pillar, I'll give you more of my blood."