Challenger

Percy stood in the throne room of Olympus, waiting for the Olympains to stop bickering like children. His two cousins, Nico and Jason, stood on wither side of him.

After they got bored of watching the arguments, Percy decided to speak up. Or yell.

"Will you shut the fuck up or do I have to threaten Olympus to get your attention."

His two cousins were smirking right next to their cousin. They had freedom of speech because they were guardian's and couldn't be killed unless someone wanted to start a war between Olympus.

All twelve Olympians plus Hades and Hestia were looking at the son of Poseidon in shock. No one ever dared to speak against the Olympians like that be caused they feared getting blasted down to Tartarus.

"How dare you tell us what to do. You should be sent to Tartarus for this disrespect."

"Then you will have to send all three of us father," Jason growled.

Zeus looked at his son in shock. Betrayal clearly evident in his eyes.

"We haven't done anything wrong. You all just keep bickering like a bunch of little children and we are getting no where with this meeting. How you rose to power and defeated the Titans is beyond me. I don't know how you were able to even work together without arguing," Nico said.

This was irritating him just as much as it was his two cousins.

"I guess we can start by discussing what the hell happened at your palace yesterday," Zeus said, finally getting out of his shock.

Percy grinned at this. "Well I defeated the Kraken and Polybotes. How about you guys, do anything fun recently?"

Once again everyone wore shocked expressions. Even his cousins.

"Impossible. No one can defeat two powerful beings so quickly. Unless you have power that we don't know about," Zeus accused, looking slightly angered that this boy had more power than him or his son.

Poseidon slumped a little lower in his throne, but this action did not go unnoticed by the goddess of wisdom.

"What did you do Poseidon," Athena asked, a small smirk covering her face?

The god of the seas sighed, tired of his family being so power hungry.

"I gave him my blessing which gave him more power over the sea. He's at my power level or would be with just my blessing, but that's not all. He was blessed by the Fates. For some reason they thought that it would be best for him to know what's coming so we can be prepared for it."

No one spoke. No one moved. No one did anything.

That is until Percy started laughing at them.

"Holy Olympus. Look at your faces. Priceless! Its like you have been turned to stone."

He just kept laughing at their stunned faces.

When he was finally done, his father coughed to get everyone's attention. When all eyes were on him, Zeus summoned his master bolt and threw it at the guardian of the sea.

What he wasn't counting on was his daughter shooting an arrow that knocked the giant firecracker off course, into the throne room doors.

As Zeus went to yell at Artemis, a trident found its way underneath the sky gods chin and being pushed into his throat.

Zeus wisely made no sudden movements or tried to talk. If he did then he would have pushed the three prongs into his throat, sending him to Tartarus.