True Power

"So where are we again," Percy asked for hundredth time?

"I'll tell you if you stop asking."

He nodded and let her speak.

"We are in Greece, now stop asking," Artemis said, a grin adorning her face.

Percy groaned in annoyance. "I meant where in Greece Artemis. I just want to know where the hell we are," he complained.

"I know that's what you meant, but you are going to have to wait or it won't be a surprise." Just as she finished her sentence, Percy stopped, but she didn't notice. He had felt something off. It wasn't familiar and it definitely didn't feel friendly either.

By the time Artemis noticed he wasn't following her he was gone. She quickly pulled out her bow and notched an arrow, looking around for something to kill if needed.

"Percy! Percy! Perseus where are you," she shouted into the shadows that the trees made!

"Oh he's not here right now. Guess it's just you and me," a voice said from the shadows.

"Who's there and what have you done to Percy you monster?"

"Well to be honest I don't know where he went. Probably felt my presence and ran. I am very powerful after all."

Artemis would have sighed in relief, but she didn't want to show weakness at the moment. Percy was safe and that's all that mattered. If he was to be killed then it might be a while before he would come back from Tartarus. It wouldn't take long for her to reform because her father was king of Olympus and would do anything for her.

Also her father didn't like Percy that much.

"Who are you monster?"

"Me? Oh I'm just Perses, Titan of destruction. I must say that it has been an honor to see what the famous Artemis, daughter of Zeus, has become," the Titan of destruction said as he walked out of the shadows.

Artemis made a growling noise in the depth of her throat. This titan was mocking her and she hated it. Problem was that she could do nothing about it.

"Oh did I make you mad little huntress? Eh who cares. I'll just hurry up and kill you so I can start another war with Olympus. I will probably lose, but that will give my mother some time to try and rise. Then Titans will once again rule this world," Perses boomed.

"I'm not going to let that happen titan," another voice growled. The pair whirled around to find where the voice came from, but had no such luck.

"Come out so I can kill you quickly," Perses shouted!

Laughter erupted from the trees.

"You dare mock me, a Titan? I will cut your head off and have it mounted on a wall in the palace I shall build. You will be a sign to any who try to defy me!"

Still the laughter continued and even began to get louder.

"Your an idiot. Seriously, you would build a palace where exactly? Oh wait I know. You can build one in Tartarus because that's exactly where you are going."

"If you think you can beat a titan, then come out and show me coward!"

Silence echoed around. Nothing made a sound. The animals made no movements and the wind stopped blowing a gentle breeze.

Then everything went to shit. The ground started shaking, the winds started to whip violently, and the water rose out of the lakes and rivers within a fifty mile radius.

A lone figure draped in silver armour and a sea green cape walked out of the tree line.

A sword was strapped to his back and two battle axes fastened to both of his side's. A hood covered the man's face with the exception of his mouth.

Perses looked at this person in fear. "Who are you?"

The man smirked and unsheathed the sword from his back. "I am Perseus, son of Poseidon and I am here to kill you for harming my best friend. Any questions before I send you back to the hell hole you crawled out of?"

The titan of destruction snarled and summoned a sword and shield. Both powerful beings stood there in the middle of a hurricane that could have wiped out the city of Athens.

Percy made the first move as he ran forward and swung his sword in a over hand strike. The titan blocked the strike with his shield, but staggered back from the power behind the strike.

Perses swung his sword, trying to cut Percy's head off, but the son of Poseidon ducked in time and managed to swipe his sword across his opponents abdomen. Ichor, the blood of immortals flowed out of the wound and onto the forest floor.

As these two fought, Artemis flashed back to Olympus and called a meeting. When everyone got there they saw an iris message in the middle of the throne room, showing them the battle between Percy and Perses. Artemis gave them a quick explanation of what happened as well.

"How is he battling a Titan? Especially one of the most powerful ones," Zeus asked completely confused.

Athena was thinking how he could have become so powerful when she gasped and her eyes narrowed at a certain ruler of the sea. "Poseidon you blessed him didn't you."

Poseidon only nodded in confirmation while Zeus on the other hand was fuming.

"You gave that boy more power? You have threatened the safety of Olympus by doing so and shall be banished for your treachery!"

Everyone gasped in shock. "Then I will be as well brother," Hades replied in a cold tone. This didn't really shock anyone, but what did was when a silver arrow was imbedded next to Zeus's head.

He stared at his daughter in shock. "If you banish them father than you banish me too. I will not sit here as you banish my uncle's because one of them gave more power to his son and since he did I am here right now. Without Percy I would be dead right now. So you can either banish all three of us or shut up and just watch the fight," Artemis yelled in outrage.

Zeus nodded his head, but was still pretty pissed off about the situation.

In the iris message the two powerful beings attacked each other ferociously. Both were covered in blood and still fighting as if they were at full strength.

Perses released a blast of energy that was blocked by a wall of ice that Percy created to protect himself. The titans shield had been folded in half and Percy's sword had been knocked away.

As Percy wielded his battle axes and Perses his sword, they both continued to clash against one another.

Perses was generally stronger, but Percy was quicker and was able to avoid most incoming strikes.

This battle would last for a long time if one of them didn't end it soon. As Percy was thinking this, a plan began to form in his mind. So when the titan feinted a strike to the left, Percy "fell" for it and was kicked onto the ground with enough force that he made a small crater.

The Olympians looked at the scene in shock. Just as Poseidon was about to flash down there and kill the titan himself, an axe flew out from the smoke and hit Perses in the arm, making him cry out in pain. Next Percy ran out from the smoke and slashed with his other axe, cutting off the titans other arm.

Perses tried to pull the axe out of his arm, but he just lost the entire arm when it was cut from his body by the son of Poseidon.

The arm less titan laid on the floor, crying in pain. Percy on the other hand made ice chains that snaked themselves around the titans ankles and prayed to Artemis to flash them up to Olympus. The godess of the moon obliged, but was still curious as to why he didn't just kill the monster.