{Kay Flock} Jealousy PT.2

Start from the beginning

He stops, doesn't turn your way, nor does he speak.

 He just stops his steps, stands on an empty sidewalk of the suburban neighborhood hood, shoves his hands into his pockets, and continues walking.

Your heart pounds against your chest watching him walk away. Chest rising and nails sinking into the skin of your palms. How could he be so calm? It made you feel so angry. A different kind of anger from before, one couldn't easily explain.

"You coming or not?" Kay calls out from the side of his car. His hands were still shoved into his pockets.

"No." You say sternly, crossing your arms.

He scoffs, shaking his head slowly at you. Then he laughs and gets in the car. The engine starts and the car rolls down to where you stand and stops.

"Quit acting like a child and get in." His arm is out the window waving you down to get on, the other on the steering wheel. You ignore him once again. Quite literally, acting like a child while not even looking his way.

"Get in, you look fuckin stupid."

"Don't call me stupid Kevin." You're looking at him now, eyes wide and jaw clenched.

"Get in."

"I can get a ride."

"Yeah?" He looks up at you within curly locks, clicking his tongue, and shakes his head lightly again. He laughs. He's high. "From Dougz? That nigga just wanna hit"

In the end, you cave in. Entering Kay's car just infuriated you more.

"That's fine, Kay." You speak softly and he begins to drive out of the neighborhood, "I don't care if Dougz wanted me for what's in my pants." Still, he doesn't say a thing, "I wanted to fuck him." 

As you watch him, he clenched his jaw and his knuckles grip harder on the wheel

As you watch him, he clenched his jaw and his knuckles grip harder on the wheel. Then when you're stopped at the red light, he revs the engine of his car. When it's green, he speeds off.

He's driving recklessly. Exceeding the speed limit, making sharp turns, and braking hard. He continues this throughout the drive to your apartment. Once you arrive, you jump out of the car, slamming the door as quickly as you could. You didn't want to hear a thing from Kay. 

Once you enter your apartment, you kick your heels off. Looking over your shoulder at the brunette getting closer to the door. When he just barely reaches the entrance, you slam the door in his face.

He's quick, swinging the door and walking your way with force. He scares you, once he grabs ahold of your face with one hand.

"Get off me!" You speak incoherently from the pressure he's applying to your face. With that, he lets go, grabbing your arm and dragging you into your bedroom to force you onto the bed,

 "Get off."

"Nah, youn get to act like that after what you told me." He hovers over you, keeling and keeping a knee between your legs to separate them. Your dress rides up, exposing your black lace panties. His hands hold your wrists in place on either side of your head.

 "Really? I cant? Not even after you and that blonde bitch?" You spit out,

 teeth scouring against each other in a condescending tone, "I bet she fucked you so she can get seven grams with a discount? I know how you like smoking bitches out, you did it with me."

"Don't be so jealous, Ma" He lowers himself so that his face was inches from yours, pushing and rubbing his knee against your wetness.

"D-did you fuck her?" You whimpered out as the rutting of your hips sent waves of heat throughout your body and your thighs began to ache from the work alone

"Why would you care? I'm not your nigga." He's so close to your lips now. You pathetically attempt to kiss him, but he dodges your lips and watches as you embarrassingly rut your hips to reach completion. It wasn't close to enough though

"Look at you," Finally he lets go of your wrists, getting up and leaving you high and dry on your silk sheets. And christ what a sight you were to him. 

"Get on your knees." He spits out. 

"I only fuck you like this," He rasps between each thrust, "This my pussy

"I only fuck you like this," He rasps between each thrust, "This my pussy." Slamming, slapping, groaning. Your mouth is dry as you breathe hard, gasping for air as Kay's hand squeezes harder around your neck. 

"J-just you, Kaykay. All Y-yours." You say it softly, but you doubt he could even hear you.