1

Om -

    Huo Xianfeng woke up with a slight vibration.

    He was curled up, arms folded over his knees, like a baby in a mother's womb.

    The heavy eyelids slowly opened, and all that could be seen was sticky, darkness without any light.

    Who I am?

    Huo Xianfeng's blank and stagnant brain finally began to think slowly,

    where is this place?

    He stretched out his hand, groped forward, and soon touched the edge of this "world".

    Cold and hard, it is an arc surface concave inward.

    All around are arcs.

    This space seems to be an egg...?

    Huo Xianfeng stroked the cold eggshell and could clearly feel the slight vibration outside.

    He closed his eyes and poured out his spiritual power, piercing the icy eggshell, and crossing the rapidly fleeing starship, like the ripples caused by a stone falling into a lake, and suddenly went away in all directions.

    At this moment, the exploding artillery fire was like a roaring wave, filling the entire night sky. In the center of the ground, a huge monument of heroic spirit was thousands of feet high, and it was dyed with blood-like colors in the firelight.

    boom--!

    The starship that was fleeing was hit by one shot, like a flaming meteorite, falling suddenly from the sky.

    Inside the starship, a sense of weightlessness swept through Huo Xianfeng's brain at this moment, accompanied by a strong dizziness. This made him quickly realize that he was falling fast.

    At an altitude of 10,000 meters, if there is no defensive device, even an S-level alpha will be shattered.

    "Confirmed to hit the target, the starship damage is 98.69%, and the survival rate may be as low as 0.001%."

    At the same time, thousands of miles away, seeing the target crash, the red standard mecha finally closed the muzzle with satisfaction. After the mechanical electronic sound rang in the mecha cockpit, a frivolous whistle sounded immediately.

    "I really don't know how high the sky is, these poachers dare to go to the Heroic Spirit Monument and run wild."

    Lin Jin was in a good mood, and he raised the corner of his lips,

    "I disturbed the rest of the heroic soul, and I wanted to run away in my hands, Lin Jin, daydreaming. "

    Interstellar thieves, as the name suggests, are criminals who illegally search for the ruins of lost civilizations in the interstellar space. Most of these people are usually extremely vicious and skilled.

    The ancient Earth, which fell into a worm tide three hundred years ago and was destroyed by a nuclear bomb explosion, has become a very popular place for these people.

    Although the existence of poachers on this Death Star is not uncommon, it is rare that they dare to steal into the center of the ancient battlefield ruins.

    Without him, it's just because this is the place where hundreds of millions of heroic souls are buried

    -- it's also the tomb of the old alliance marshal Huo Chao.

    Just after Lin Jin's complacent speech ended, the old soldiers laughed and cursed from the communication channel,

    "I said, the second young master of the Lin family, you are stupid. I didn't know who made the mistake just now and let the target escape the siege."